What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 R8 vs Canberra

Front-Rower

First Grade
Too many beers and too much pizza are probably what has caused the slide.

Bring the back the gluten free diet pronto!

drago brelli

Bench
So is anybody still happy with our performances? What positives do we find out of this game? Fmd

1. A friend of mine who went to Trinity Grammar told me he used to get beaten up on the train most afternoons for wearing his silly boater....the school told him this was 'character building'. Coach Taylor can tell his players the loss was 'character building'.
2. They managed to find their way to the ground.

wittyfan

Referee
Cgttd1UU8AAUvVN.jpg

Devastation is the word.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
The first try Canberra scored was the most pathetic defensive effort I've seen by any side this year, the second of their tries was the second most pathetic defensive effort. Even though we scored next, we had given up after that second try.

I have been saying it for a long time now but I f**king hate seeing centres rushing up out of the line to put on a tackle only to miss everything or get brushed off. Milone and Naiqama did this all f**king day. At what point do they stop and think "This isn't working"

Canberra had two tactics today. Go up the middle and then kick to the corners and contain Tedesco.

That was it.

It was obvious after the first 3 minutes. We never adapted.

Lawrence, Farah and Tedesco had a dig today. That was it. Everyone else gave up after 10 minutes.

Cannot believe that Canberra scored a try 10 metres out, down a short side with just 2 players on it. We couldn't even number up on the f**king short side!

No communication, no direction, no leadership, no accountability, no passion, no drive, no commitment, no intent, no interest, no effort.

Taylor should get sacked over this.

Several players should get a few weeks in NSW Cup and told to earn their NRL jumper back.

I'd be running out this side next week

1 - Tedesco
2 - Nofoaluma
3 - Simona
4 - Chee-Kam
5 - Addo Carr
6 - Drinkwater
7 - Littlejohn
8 - Seumanufagai
9 - Farah
10 - Grant
11 - Edwards
12 - Lawrence
13 - Sue

14 - Fine
15 - Griffin
16 - Graham
17 - Grant

Result doesn't matter. This mob plays for a month. If the dumped players haven't earnt a recall, so be it.

There's only one way to end a softcock culture and that's to be strict as f**k. Taylor talks tough but acts like a softcock.

Now is his time to rectify that.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Brooks and Milone are possibly the worst defensive combo I have ever seen in NRL
Milone is worse. Brooks for all his defensive failings, is only small but at least tries.

Milone is pea hearted. Brooks spent most of the game as a cover defender trying to clean up Milone's crap reads and shit technique.

Tiger05

First Grade
Nofo and Lawrence were our best players today. Tedesco hasn't been able to perform well when we're getting smashed. I don't blame him.

We just need a massive attitude adjustment and the forwards need to perform. Milone is terrible.

simmo1

First Grade
Probably the worst defensive display I've ever seen.

Half the team needs to go back to reserves.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Look at all the Traffic Milone had running at his side, centres and back rowers mostly. He made just 9 tackles and still missed 4.

Brooks had to deal with props and be a cover defender for Milone and made 10 tackles, missing 7.

Although at least 3 of those missed tackles he had f**k all chance of making and should have been credited to Milone.

Moses didn't run the ball once.

Some people here have it in for Brooks, but he pissed on many players tonight, including Moses, who was an utter disgrace tonight.

macnaz

Staff member
Milone is worse. Brooks for all his defensive failings, is only small but at least tries.

Milone is pea hearted. Brooks spent most of the game as a cover defender trying to clean up Milone's crap reads and shit technique.

yep, cant argue that.

Tiger05

First Grade
Look at all the Traffic Milone had running at his side, centres and back rowers mostly. He made just 9 tackles and still missed 4.

Brooks had to deal with props and be a cover defender for Milone and made 10 tackles, missing 7.

Although at least 3 of those missed tackles he had f**k all chance of making and should have been credited to Milone.

Some people here have it in for Brooks, but he pissed on many players tonight, including Moses, who was an utter disgrace tonight.

I thought Brooks was good. He ran to the line with speed and really put in. He also puts his body on the line.

macnaz

Staff member
look at all the traffic milone had running at his side, centres and back rowers mostly. He made just 9 tackles and still missed 4.

Brooks had to deal with props and be a cover defender for milone and made 10 tackles, missing 7.

Although at least 3 of those missed tackles he had f**k all chance of making and should have been credited to milone.

some people here have it in for brooks, but he pissed on many players tonight, including moses, who was an utter disgrace tonight.

100%

WTF...just when you think our club cant sink any further this sh#t happens,i hate to think what the Cowboys and Broncos are going to do to us...!

Tigers Tale

Juniors
The first try Canberra scored was the most pathetic defensive effort I've seen by any side this year, the second of their tries was the second most pathetic defensive effort. Even though we scored next, we had given up after that second try.

I have been saying it for a long time now but I f**king hate seeing centres rushing up out of the line to put on a tackle only to miss everything or get brushed off. Milone and Naiqama did this all f**king day. At what point do they stop and think "This isn't working"

Canberra had two tactics today. Go up the middle and then kick to the corners and contain Tedesco.

That was it.

It was obvious after the first 3 minutes. We never adapted.

Lawrence, Farah and Tedesco had a dig today. That was it. Everyone else gave up after 10 minutes.

Cannot believe that Canberra scored a try 10 metres out, down a short side with just 2 players on it. We couldn't even number up on the f**king short side!

No communication, no direction, no leadership, no accountability, no passion, no drive, no commitment, no intent, no interest, no effort.

Taylor should get sacked over this.

Several players should get a few weeks in NSW Cup and told to earn their NRL jumper back.

I'd be running out this side next week

1 - Tedesco
2 - Nofoaluma
3 - Simona
4 - Chee-Kam
5 - Addo Carr
6 - Drinkwater
7 - Littlejohn
8 - Seumanufagai
9 - Farah
10 - Grant
11 - Edwards
12 - Lawrence
13 - Sue

14 - Fine
15 - Griffin
16 - Graham
17 - Grant

Result doesn't matter. This mob plays for a month. If the dumped players haven't earnt a recall, so be it.

There's only one way to end a softcock culture and that's to be strict as f**k. Taylor talks tough but acts like a softcock.

Now is his time to rectify that.

Agree 100% with all comments....and give that side a run.

nick87

Coach
Just here to say LOL @ Traffic Milone
That's one of the best nicknames I've heard. Kudos to whoever came up with that

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
I've sent an invoice to the club for petrol and ticket costs.

The raiders mates who I was with at the game are also fundraising to get me back there for every game.

Also, plenty of Tigers fans in the crowd.

FootynRacing

Juniors
OMG he even looks shit just sitting in the dressing shed. :eek:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. There isn't much to laugh about after last night but that's pretty funny. Milone is more out of his depth in the Nrl more so than any other Wests Tiger, possibly except for the coach

Latest posts