What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Wk 3 Prelim - Storm 14-12 Raiders @ AAMI Park

Preliminary Finals: Storm v Raiders

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GongPanther

Referee
devastating loss ?
its not 30 nil
they had their opportunities right to the end but blew through inexperience and shit refing

Devastating to the point that Melbourne did not win last night's match,Canberra lost it...in so many ways.

If there was a game were if someone said "I wish we could have that game played over again" I'd say it was last nights.

It was devastating.

gitano

Juniors
Time for a joke to lift the spirits.

Q. What goes Clap Clap, makes a lot of noise and then fizzles out without actually doing anything?

STORM.99/07

Bench
Devastating to the point that Melbourne did not win last night's match,Canberra lost it...in so many ways.

If there was a game were if someone said "I wish we could have that game played over again" I'd say it was last nights.

It was devastating.
Melbourne took there opportunities faders didn`t. Melbourne won cos of their experience and didn`t panic.

Spade

Juniors
Penalty goal from a bullshit penalty and a try from a f**kup in the play the ball and only won by 2, Melbourne will need to improve to beat the Sharks.

The_Shield

Juniors
Penalty goal from a bullshit penalty and a try from a f**kup in the play the ball and only won by 2, Melbourne will need to improve to beat the Sharks.

Bullshit penalty? Hodgson was all over him, deserved to get penalised. I also like how you left out the fact Smith had to take a conversion much wider out from were the try was scored

gitano

Juniors
Boom

CLAP

Boom Boom

CLAPPP

Faiders on der off season

BOOM CLAP

N dats the real reason

BOOM CLAP

They talked a big game

BOOM CLAP

But as usual da loss came

BOOM CLAPPP

And Gypsy is verrrrrrrrry happy tonight

MilkShark

First Grade
Unlucky Raiders fans. You guys were the better team by far. A few chances were thrown away in that game (to state the obvious).

gitano

Juniors
Enjoy your mad Monday Raiders fans!! Yesssss.

Hopefully the step down from the bandwagon wasn't too much. Yesssss boyyyyssss

Enjoy your mad Monday Raiders fans!! Yesssss.

Hopefully the step down from the bandwagon wasn't too much. Yesssss boyyyyssss
There is banter, then there is excessive Banter, then, well then there is you.

I tend to call it f**kwittery.

Congrats. You win the Internet award in this category

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
There is banter, then there is excessive Banter, then, well then there is you.

I tend to call it f**kwittery.

Congrats. You win the Internet award in this category

1595_res13_RogertheShrubber_zpsoyyko8qp.jpg

a f**kwitterer

gitano

Juniors
What's the next bandwagon for Raiders fans? Cannons, Comets or Cosmos.... Oh wait :oops:

Yess boyyyyssss enjoy Mad Monday losers

Status
Not open for further replies.