What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2016 Young Ones Dynasty League

abpanther

Staff member
Hey peeps,

It's that time of the year again to start thinking about our offseason fantasy drafts.

I have activated this league for 2016.

Please post in this thread your intentions for 2016, if you are out please let me know ASAP so we can find a replacement.

Teams/Owners (BLUE = confirmed, RED = yet to confirm)
Paper Champs - Abpanther
Damaged Masterminds - ImSpartacus
California Wildcats - Eddie Lab
TBA - Clintos
Denver Bulls - Tom155
Claudes Suicides - Pennywisealfie
Macquarie Marauders - Andrew 057
Favre Knuckle Shuffle - Dogslife
Wine Her, Dine Her, 49er - One Tree Hill
New Orleans Hurricanes - nick87
Bloodbuzz Ohio - Zombie Jesus
Buffalo Bandits - Big Mick

You all need to go in and set your 5 keepers for season 2016

We will kick-off the draft in early July.

Past Winners
2009 - Canadian Wolverines (Dragonfire)
2010 - Olive's Koala Gang (Monk)
2011 - Claudes Suicides (Pennywisealfie)
2012 - Whatchu talkin' bout Hillis? (Dogslife)
2013 - Paper Champs (Abpanther)
2014 - New Orleans Hurricanes (Nick87)
2015 - Bloodbuzz Ohio (Zombie Jesus)

Last edited:

abpanther

Staff member
Alright guys we have 1 vacancy, I'll try to recruit someone but if you know anyone who might be keen let me know

abpanther

Staff member
Looks like Clintos will be joining us in this league also, welcome aboard mate

Everyone please set your 5 keepers, will look to kick the draft off in a couple of weeks

abpanther

Staff member
Hi all,

The offseason draft will commence this Friday 22nd July at 9am, as usual there is a 24hr time limit per pick but we encourage everyone to check in daily and make your picks as soon as possible.

Please ensure you have set your 5 keepers as all non-keepers will be cleared on Friday morning before the draft

Happy drafting

abpanther

Staff member
The following players are available for trade if anyone is looking for a 5th keeper:
Carson Palmer
Gary Barnidge
Tyler Lockett

Happy to deal any of these guys for a draft pick, let me know if you're interested or just send an offer through on Fleaflicker

abpanther

Staff member
I bet Penny sprained his hammy from sprinting so hard to the podium to take Cooper haha

one tree hill

Juniors
I am really very sorry for not being around but i wanted to kerp Amari Cooper not Jordy Nelson. I thought we had more time considering the season is still months away.

Please make the change.

abpanther

Staff member
I am really very sorry for not being around but i wanted to kerp Amari Cooper not Jordy Nelson. I thought we had more time considering the season is still months away.

Please make the change.

Can't do it now mate, Cooper has already been drafted

I'm sorry but I did ask everyone to set their keepers weeks ago and then gave another 5 or so days notice before the draft commenced

You're on the clock