What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 IDP Masters Dynasty League

kurt faulk

Coach

get a win next week and i will have a first week bye. haven't been able to make it through the first week of the playoffs the last couple of years. this will help.

skeepe

Immortal
Sudden death for me this week. You couldn’t have scripted it better.

Me vs Nick, winner takes the 6th seed. Time to exact some revenge for putting my playoff hopes in jeopardy in FoSDL.

nick87

Coach
Sudden death for me this week. You couldn’t have scripted it better.

Me vs Nick, winner takes the 6th seed. Time to exact some revenge for putting my playoff hopes in jeopardy in FoSDL.

Start planning your off season, pal

kurt faulk

Coach

so nice to put my feet up and move past my bogey round next week without having to play a game. good luck to those playing next week.

nick87

Coach
I can not, and will not stop limping into the play offs, f**king my draft position and being dispatched quickly and quietly haha

Wildcard clinched. I am the IDP Bengals

zombie jesus

Staff member
Big points again. Looking good now that I've got some decent RB numbers, get Juju back next week.

Last 4 champions the last 4 standing. Kurt and I going for #3, Tom and penny going for #2.

Big points again. Looking good now that I've got some decent RB numbers, get Juju back next week.

Last 4 champions the last 4 standing. Kurt and I going for #3, Tom and penny going for #2.

The big dogs all there at the end. Going to be a great finish, although, I've been lucky to get here. I'm terrible on offense.

Still, bring it on, Kurt!

kurt faulk

Coach

I just need my players to do what they do. Seriously thinking of sitting Evans. Some big scores this week, more than I've been getting lately so I'm not as confident as i was a couple of weeks ago.

kurt faulk

Coach

man, penny pushed me all the way but my team just managed to hold on.

this is the only league where i've made it to the championship game. need to put up a big one next week.

man, penny pushed me all the way but my team just managed to hold on.

this is the only league where i've made it to the championship game. need to put up a big one next week.

Great match mate. Sucks to go out after scoring 200+ but it's expected coming up against your monster squad. Good luck next week.

kurt faulk

Coach
Great match mate. Sucks to go out after scoring 200+ but it's expected coming up against your monster squad. Good luck next week.

Thanks man.

It's hard to believe after the huge weeks by Gurley and hunt that i was in danger of losing this game. That's what's so good about this league, you need your d players to perform as well to get a win. Luckily Donald and Alexander came through for me.

kurt faulk

Coach

todd gurley came through for me again. proved to be the difference in the end.

it's good to be the king.

that makes it 3 out of 3 for me against tom this year in the playoffs. sorry man.

Tom155

Coach

todd gurley came through for me again. proved to be the difference in the end.

it's good to be the king.

that makes it 3 out of 3 for me against tom this year in the playoffs. sorry man.

Yep you are my bogey team in fantasy playoffs especially in this league, going all the way back to the 1st year in this league, Gurley is a consistent killer for my teams too.

skeepe

Immortal
I’m going to have to withdraw from this league I’m afraid, I just can’t commit the time it deserves.

kurt faulk

Coach

so is there still interest in this league?

i know this league is a bit redundant given most of us are in fosdl but i'm still keen to keep it going, mostly because my team is so freakin good it would be a shame to see it die.