What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hayne really exciting the GC population...
On 4 December 2015, their 2016 membership tally was 3608

Right now on December 7 it's 7,065 - almost twice the number at the same point last year... and they still made it to 10k.

I'd call that an increase.

titans fans should be excited they have a good team.
as to sharks, on the facey groups etc there are a lot of people who are waiting a bit on membership due to the amount they dropped on premiers merch, tattoos etc.

and we are ahead of where we were last year.

members packs look really good btw

Rabbits20

Immortal
I find the Sharks member numbers disappointing at this stage.

I thought they'd go absolutely through the roof but they haven't. So many could even just join as a supporter member. But I guess many don't as the club mustn't mean that much to them.

Hopefully in the new year they start climbing a lot.

Timmah

Staff member

I thought they'd go absolutely through the roof but they haven't. So many could even just join as a supporter member. But I guess many don't as the club mustn't mean that much to them.

At 4 Dec 2015, they had 5,205 members for 2016.

At 6 Dec 2016, they have 9,124.

By comparison, Souths had 24,902 on 4 Dec last year but only have 22,081 today.

Whose figures are disappointing? :thinking:

Rabbits20

Immortal
At 4 Dec 2015, they had 5,205 members for 2016.

At 6 Dec 2016, they have 9,124.

By comparison, Souths had 24,902 on 4 Dec last year but only have 22,081 today.

Whose figures are disappointing? :thinking:
Considering the year Souths had they are still very good numbers and we are ahead of Brisbane.

I still expected the Sharks to have more at this stage.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Considering the year Souths had they are still very good numbers and we are ahead of Brisbane.

Why? They have a small fanbase. They have done well to maximise the success of last year with the to date membership increase. Accept they are a small population club and you won't be disappointed.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Why? They have a small fanbase. They have done well to maximise the success of last year with the to date membership increase. Accept they are a small population club and you won't be disappointed.
He's a souffs fan, and therefore should be accustomed to disappointment.

Clifferd

Coach

All I see is improvement tbh

Timmah

Staff member

Brisbane's numbers seem down to me.
This is an outstanding deflection but alas for you mate, also wrong.

Souths numbers are not good, regardless of the season they had. They've obviously had to invest more $$$ in a TVC campaign as a result too.

For reference, Brisbane are currently at 17,741, this time last year they were at 16,316. So they're over 1k up by comparison.

Worth noting too that they were 8k behind you last season and still overtook you before the season kicked off. Now the gap is smaller and their growth period is still to come...

Marlins

Juniors
In the next 4 years The Mighty Broncos will be the first RL club EVER to reach 50k members. In the next 10 years they will out grow Suncorp stadium.

Perth Red

Post Whore
In the next 4 years The Mighty Broncos will be the first RL club EVER to reach 50k members. In the next 10 years they will out grow Suncorp stadium.

So they should, their numbers are nothing special when you consider they are a one town team in a RL mad city of 3million.

Latest posts