What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Club Membership

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Should get some decent increases in membership numbers from the Sharks, Raiders and Titans next year.

Traditionally some of the smallest clubs in terms of memberships but all have had a positive 2016.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How many non-ticketed memberships can you get for < $50?

Of those on sale so far Storm are the ONLY club to not have a non ticket option. Price wise for non ticketed:
Cronulla $50
Raiders $45
Cowboys $39
Broncos $30

Perth Red

Post Whore
no thanks, lol. It will be bad enough if the Storm lose, let alone to Cronulla. Big weekend for me this weekend, Storm in GF, Rovers in the relegation playoff. Nervous week ahead.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Of those on sale so far Storm are the ONLY club to not have a non ticket option. Price wise for non ticketed:
Cronulla $50
Raiders $45
Cowboys $39
Broncos $30
Anything 2 games or less is generally considered non-ticketed so you're still wrong and the prices match up to what I said at least for Cro/Can

Perth Red

Post Whore
really? considered by who? that makes no sense. I didn't go into value for money of what you get for that $50. Obviously with the storm ticket included the value if you aren't going to use that ticket means the rest of the pack is not worth much. There is quite a difference in value between what you get in NON ticketed memberships looking at those on sale already.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
The Melbourne storm sent me a text today to join, chance to win a car and flights. Good idea Melbourne, don't text me again though. merkins

Timmah

Staff member
Probably signed up as a result of purchasing double header tickets?

Timmah

Staff member
really? considered by who? that makes no sense. I didn't go into value for money of what you get for that $50. Obviously with the storm ticket included the value if you aren't going to use that ticket means the rest of the pack is not worth much. There is quite a difference in value between what you get in NON ticketed memberships looking at those on sale already.
That's the most pedantic thing I've read, and that's coming from me.

Timmah

Staff member
Opening post updated with on sale status and counts for clubs who've made theirs available

Dakink

Bench
Would be surprised if the dragons arent considerably lower than last years.... especially if we have a horror start. The puff piece the club has just put out has done nothing but anger the faithful.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
Knights auto renewal period starts on Monday for members who pay by the month

I'm a gold member and third year in a row of no price increase. Not sure about other categories

Saint Doc

Coach
Would be surprised if the dragons arent considerably lower than last years.... especially if we have a horror start. The puff piece the club has just put out has done nothing but anger the faithful.

Dragons will lose 25-50% after that BS review announced yesterday. 4 seperate people on Twitter. Enough is enough.

DFB99C2A-912E-40DD-A5A3-1C81ED2BF34D.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
4 separate people cutting up 2016 membership after the season has concluded, and those memberships all appear to be either non ticketed or valid for only 4/12 games.

cleary89

Coach
Ive been a dragons member since i was a kid. Renewed membership when i was living overseas. Im done. f**k doust and f**k mary.

adamkungl

Immortal
I've seen hundreds of comments from Dragons fans on here and twitter saying they're not reviewing next year.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Ive been a dragons member since i was a kid. Renewed membership when i was living overseas. Im done. f**k doust and f**k mary.

Haha you were the plonker having a go at the raiders struggling to bring crowds back after two decades of mediocrity and just being a complete shambles in almost every area (player behaviour, general out of touchness of management)

And a few lean years from the dragons and you are out a bloo bloo bloo :cry::cry::cry::cry: