What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 NRL Promo - Song/Face Of NRL

NrlVader

Juniors
Any ideas?

Best imo was Tina Turner. Would be great if we can have the Sharks running along Cronulla beach to simply the best and multiple replays of Andrew Fifita's GF try.

Lambretta

First Grade
Sweaty Betty by the Macc Lads for the Women in League round

Sweat Betty - has a huge vagina
Sweaty Betty - you'd get a bus inside 'er

Sweaty Betty - she's like a lump o' lard
Sweaty Betty - she makes me willy hard

etc etc etc

I can't see why they don't do a You've Gotta Have a Team campaign too.

Stock it full of players past and present everyone knows and you're on to a winner. And then pay to advertise it during Aleague matches in Jan/Feb.

Canard

Immortal
First ad campaign a montage of Andrew Fifita to the tune of NWA's "f**k tha Police".

The next ad can be Mitchell Pearce highlight reel with the Dead Kennedys "To Drunk To f**k".

The sound of the Viking Clap should start the ad.

Then...depict

Fearsome warriors from history: Spartans, Vikings, Mongols, Scotch braveheart, Samurai, Polynesian chieftain...

Then it fades to black..

Bang bang bang, strobe lights..

Now...

Huge hits, fast tries, each team represented by a hot, sweaty, buff, muddied Hero. Accentuate team colours. Cut with crowd scenes, flame throwers, glitz and glamour. Men, women, children...diversity in teams, in fans.

Follow Your Heroes...
Choose Your Side.

simmo05

Bench
Billy idol flogging around on a hovercraft screaming "i love my footy" for a minute would be sensational

Latest posts