What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin III - QLD 22-6 NSW @ Suncorp

Game III: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spot On

Coach
If I'm a QLD player I'd be very pissed off that the players of the perennial losing side are being paid as much as the winners. Time to throw it all on the line and give everything to the series winner. You can't reward mediocrity anymore. It has gone too far.

Surely the head of the NRL, Head of the RLPA and the Ref's boss - Mr CamERON Smith can make this happen.

I can't stomach NSW players getting 30K (soon to be 40K?) a game to lose every year.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Lol

Some real insightful stuff here from Chumpy.

Must have jagged a $2 coin to surf the net at the local shopping centre in Caboolture.

Spot On

Coach
That was the worst defeat in SOO history.

Ah, the NSW team has a glittering career of worst SOO defeats.

This just another one to add to the burgeoning scrap book and there are many more left unless huge changes occur at the NSWRL Headquarters.

Buy another scrap book Ed.

ed-grimley

Bench
Ah, the NSW team has a glittering career of worst SOO defeats.

This just another one to add to the burgeoning scrap book and there are many more left unless huge changes occur at the NSWRL Headquarters.

Buy another scrap book Ed.
Fortunately I have a life away from League.

Latest posts