What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Parramatta Home jersey

yy_cheng

Coach
That's how we know you've fully integrated.
Yup, it took me 30 years to understand that. Washing dishes at a chinese restaurant for a pittance eating other people's leftovers then promoted to filling hot water for people's teapots then eventually as a waiter.

Then got into taxi driving and then uber. Got injured in a car accident and went on the disability pension. Whilst at centrelink, met some like minded people and taught me how to work the system. Now I sweep up all the milk powder off the shelves across Sydney and sell to the chinese tourist who come by the bus loads. Take the cash and pocket it safely in the attic of my home. I also accept Yuan so they don't have to worrry about changing currencies. I then goto a few interviews for a job but dress poorly and don't bathe for a week. I never get a second inerview.

I also have shares in A2 milk so I am sought of paying myself too!

Now I have 3 homes in Sydney and 3 cars !!!

Awesome country.

I would sponsor the Eels but the ATO might crack down on me.

imagine CHENG on the front of the jersey !!

Gronk

Staff member
Get a f**ken haircut Gutherson!!!
cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

hybrideel

Bench
This man bun thing is getting out of control. A nine year old boy in my daughters cricket team had one yesterday ffs