What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R10 - Wests Tigers 8-28 Rabbitohs @ ANZ

Round 10: Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souths out enthused the tigers, we were due for a loss against them. Easily our worst game of the year.

Moses needs to be released asap. I'd rather Daniel fitzhenry then him. 2 tries straight through him and in general just played like a Merkin.

Tedescos been shit since he signed with easts too

mxlegend99

Referee
If I were in charge of the Tigers I'd have got rid of Moses, Brooks and Woods, thrown all my money at Tedesco and built around him.

Luke Brooks is not the man to build around.
Tedesco is playing shit tonight.

Hes too selfish of a player to build around anyway. He plays for himself. Not his team.

Life's Good

Coach
Souths have looked their best in a long time. The Tigers have been very ordinary only matched by their woeful home crowd.

Tommy Smith

Referee
For a million dollar fullback, he has stunk the place up worse than a truckload of durians.
Translation:

"Moylan is better!"

Panthers fans follow Teddy around like a bad smell; preying on any error.

If there's one star fullback who's been even shitter than him this year it's Moylan - when he hasn't been suspended for being on the piss anyway.