What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R11 Thu - Sharks 18-14 Cowboys @ SCGS

Round 11: Sharks v Cowboys

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

THE CHAMP

First Grade
yep fafita is up there with gillete as the best forwards in the game only difference is fafita makes heaps more mistakes, plays a lot less minutes and makes less tackles.

shaggs

Coach
The other difference is that Gillette doesn't have the game changing ability of Fifita. Sure he doesn't make as many mistakes but he won't change a game.

yep fafita is up there with gillete as the best forwards in the game only difference is fafita makes heaps more mistakes, plays a lot less minutes and makes less tackles.
Gillette? Lol that's a good one. The two best forwards were on the park tonight - Fifita & Taumalolo.

Best forward in the game by quite a bit. Hated also, which is standard. He ripped the Cowboys defence to shreds all night, regardless of his errors.
One thing with Fifita is the mistakes, when he popped that offload I was so sure it was gonna cause a knock on and wanted him to hold onto it instead. Thankfully it didn't and it paid off. He does silly things but when he's on, he's on.

wibble

Bench
One thing with Fifita is the mistakes, when he popped that offload I was so sure it was gonna cause a knock on and wanted him to hold onto it instead. Thankfully it didn't and it paid off. He does silly things but when he's on, he's on.

He does have some errors, though I think he has improved in that regard the last 18 months, and the good vastly outweighs the bad.

A bit like a defensive heavy hitter, who is likely to sometimes give away a penalty from sailing close to the wind, Fifita tries to play so up tempo, and looks for offloads all the time, that sometimes it bites us. But you have to take the good with the bad with a player that tries to always dominate like that, and when it is on, he has the most ability to turn the game of any prop in the world.

Gillette is a fantastic player, but not at all like Fifita. Comparing Gillette to Lewis, Graham or Gallen would be more appropriate, and I reckon Flanagan would have a very tough choice who he starts if we had Gillette with those three, which is about as big a complement I can give a back rower.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
well, that sucked. We kick it on the last instead of being trapped twice in a row we most likely win as they gave up points on the return set. Utter stupidity.

On the bright side I held back from trading fifita out until right up to the bye week.

Canard

Immortal
well, that sucked. We kick it on the last instead of being trapped twice in a row we most likely win as they gave up points on the return set. Utter stupidity.

On the bright side I held back from trading fifita out until right up to the bye week.

Goal kicking lost us the game also.

Good effort away against a great side

coolumsharkie

Referee

On Gallen, geez he started real slow. I was thinking of your comment and cursing you for a while there. Snapped back pretty quickly the 2nd time he came on and played like only he does.

Close but no cigar but Cowboys have found their feet in the comp and still a formidable side.

MilkShark

First Grade
lol remind me to ignore all your posts on your thoughts of rubgy league ever again.

Latest posts