What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R16 Sun - Dragons 32-28 Knights @ UOW Jubilee

Round 16: Dragons v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I've seen that exact game blueprint several times this year. I expect to see it again against the Tigers.

Load up on the Knights HT Tigers FT double.

Knightmare

Coach
I'm not spending another cent on the NRL until they sort this crap out.

Every f**king week.

What a joke of a competition, coupled with the Origin on Wednesday night it becomes increasingly clear the whole thing is as scripted as the wrestling...

Apey

Staff member
Dud calls just rub insult into injury more than anything. We may as well have not gone out there in the 2nd half, we didn't do a single thing of note.

kit66

Bench
Ah Mau for mine.

Ah Mau was massive coming in for Vaughan, 157 metres and 35 tackles. One of my favourite Dragons.

People complaining about the ref must have missed all the forward passes the Knights got away with and laying in the tackle. Knights N0.12 was kneeling in front of the tackled player and just holding them down and looking at the ref ( good young player btw ).

Volcom6685

Juniors
Ah Mau was massive coming in for Vaughan, 157 metres and 35 tackles. One of my favourite Dragons.

People complaining about the ref must have missed all the forward passes the Knights got away with and laying in the tackle. Knights N0.12 was kneeling in front of the tackled player and just holding them down and looking at the ref ( good young player btw ).
So you're happy enough with Dugan getting a penalty anytime anyone tackles him too hard?

kit66

Bench
So you're happy enough with Dugan getting a penalty anytime anyone tackles him too hard?

In those situations you're entitled to a quick play the ball, the tackler has to release the player straight away. It's kind of a stupid rule, I know but it is a rule and it's one the refs love to blow a penalty for. Having said that, I agree the 2nd one was a bit harsh.

ed-grimley

Bench
Dud calls just rub insult into injury more than anything. We may as well have not gone out there in the 2nd half, we didn't do a single thing of note.
Refs unload on the less fashionable teams to give the impression that they are somehow doing their job, thinking that no one cares.

Latest posts