What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R17 Sat - Roosters 12-44 Sharks @ Central Coast

Round 17: Roosters v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Count how many times State Of Origin [this weekend] gets referenced in games.

This

Don't get me wrong Origin is the pinnacle but do we really need relentless references to it every time there is a game at this time of year. It's the only thing about Origin I don't like beside those bastards winning it.

Danish

Referee
We've had none of the ball, and maybe been inside their half for a total of 4-5 tackles, yet but we've scored 2 tries.

Doesn't say a lot for the Sharks ability to defend us.

If possession evens up they are in trouble

Danish

Referee
We need to teach Toops to dramatically throw himself to the ground when chasing kicks so we can get some penalties

GongPanther

Referee
This

Don't get me wrong Origin is the pinnacle but do we really need relentless references to it every time there is a game at this time of year. It's the only thing about Origin I don't like beside those bastards winning it.
It's all you hear on the Fox league shows.During this SOO time,I have to switch off.They think saturation is the key to awareness.But it can work the other way and turn viewers off.

blacklock

Juniors
they really need to change the scrum shotclock. players standing around staring up waiting isnt a good look for the game.