What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R18 Fri - Roosters 14-12 Rabbitohs @ Allianz

Round 18: Roosters v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Does Gould ever get sick of being wrong?

Gould: I don't think the Roosters have another try in them.

Two minutes later, Roosters score.

Gould: I still think Souths have one big play left in them.

Thirty seconds later, Souths throw it to a Roosters player, give away a penalty, and lose.

Sphagnum

Coach
The only redeeming quality of this match is that Crichton looks like a player of the future. Took on the roosters forwards with success.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I thought Driscoll really stepped up in the last 10-15 minutes, controlled his side well.. what a player

Sean7

Juniors
Did Warren Smith just refer to Souths as the arsed rivals? I would have to agree. What a frustrating team. That was terrible.

GongPanther

Referee
We were diabolical tonight. Thank god we didn't play a decent team like Newcastle.
Considering who you had out,and how many players Souths have in the SOO squads (not),there is a hell of a lot to take from this effort.

I think from memory,this is your second win from having some of your SOO stars out.At seasons end,that will make all the difference in the world.

Danish

Referee
That's what you call a shit game of football. Thankfully Souths outshitted is in the end so I'll take the 2 points.

We now get a bye and then a easier game vs the knights... then it's a tough end to the season