What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R19 Sat - Titans 30-10 Sharks @ Cbus Super

Round 19: Titans v Sharks

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
Pick the score paid $436. With all that rain falling,the punters would have been falling over themselves in marking up any scores.

I know they missed Maloney, but are we officially the Shark's bogey team? We beat them earlier in the year with a depleted team as well. Either way, we always seem to lift against the Sharks. Shame we play like ass against so many other teams in the comp.

Saxon

Bench
I would have thought after his dismal performance in Origin 3 Fafita would have stepped up. Apparently he didn't think the same.

isaiah

Bench
I would have thought after his dismal performance in Origin 3 Fafita would have stepped up. Apparently he didn't think the same.
Peteru outplayed him in half the game time. His origin game one is now an urban myth

Fangs

Coach
Lol@sharkies

Big fan of this Titans team. Their run home isn't the easiest:

Penrith (Away)
Tigers (Home)
Broncos (Home)
Dragons (Away)
Eels (Away)
Bulldogs (Home)
Roosters (Away)

You'd expect them to clean up the Tigers. Dragons and Dogs should be easy wins if they bring their A game.

5 of 7 gets them to 28 points, chance on F/A.

But if the Hayne plane comes into town they'll storm into the 8. Wouldn't want to be playing them in the finals.