What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R25 Sun - Panthers 14-16 Dragons @ Pepper

Round 25: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2017 - Round 25
Penrith Panthers v St George Illawarra Dragons
Pepper Stadium, Penrith (TICKETS)
Sunday 27 August 2017

Gates 1:30pm / NYC 1:45pm / NRL 4pm

PEN-17teamlist.jpg

1. Dylan Edwards 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Tyrone May 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. James Fisher-Harris
Interchange: 14. Sione Katoa 15. Bryce Cartwright 16. Tim Browne 17. Trent Merrin 18. Moses Leota 19. Dean Whare 20. Viliame Kikau 21. Kaide Ellis

SGI-17teamlist.jpg

1. Matthew Dufty 2. Nene Macdonald 3. Josh Dugan 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop 7. Kurt Mann 8. Leeson Ah Mau 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Paul Vaughan 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin
Interchange: 14. Tariq Sims 15. Hame Sele 16. Blake Lawrie 17. Josh McCrone 18. Taane Milne 19. Kalifa Faifai Loa 20. Luciano Leilua 21. Will Matthews

LU_TeamPanel_REF-Yellow.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Ben Cummins
Sideline Officials: Brett Suttor, Michael Wise
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea

NYC - Sun 1:45pm at Pepper

ISP - Illawarra (Dragons) host Bulldogs, Sat 3pm at WIN
Panthers away to Wenty (Eels) at Ringrose, Sun 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

This Year?

Immortal
This game should confirm what Saints fans have known for 3 months,

Penrith by 20 and all the Panthers fans that have been death riding Saints after the rd 1 flogging will be dancing in the streets, in their armchairs and in this thread.

Saints had a fair crack at Brisbane despite having quite a few players under injury clouds. Should be a very close game and can see it being low-scoring too. Us by 2 but we really do need to show the same desperation we showed today, even if we are 2 points ahead now.

OldPanther

Coach
This game should confirm what Saints fans have known for 3 months,

Penrith by 20 and all the Panthers fans that have been death riding Saints after the rd 1 flogging will be dancing in the streets, in their armchairs and in this thread.

I was only death riding them when it meant our finals chances. Other than that I wasn't worried about the loss because you lot looked like genuine contenders at the time and I can respect that.

Clifferd

Coach
Ran into a very intoxicated jack de belin in the early hours of Sunday morning and by the way he was talking/how off his face he was it looks like he's celebrating the off season early

Sorry Saints fans

Penrith by 20+

Last edited:

Fangs

Coach
Ran into a very intoxicated jack de belin in the early hours of Sunday morning and by the way he was talking/how off his face he was it looks like he's celebrating the off season early

Sorry Saints fans

Penrith by 20+

Saw the same thing after Round 1 this year.

Penrith 20+

pantherz9103

First Grade
Why are some of the Dragons fans so incredibly bitter? this will be a tough game which could go either way and whether they make the 8 or not it's been a season of real progress compared to last year (4th best attacking record actually). I guess it's the sense of entitlement they have from the St.George side of the merger..

Das Gupta

Juniors
Toss a coin here. It shouldn't be anything like round 1. Panthers team has changed so much and so has their overall game play.
The last throw of the dice for Saints could see them sneak home in a tight one or a loss will confirm the minds of many Saints fans that the early season form was a false hope.

Panthers by 1.

SBD82

Coach
Why are some of the Dragons fans so incredibly bitter? this will be a tough game which could go either way and whether they make the 8 or not it's been a season of real progress compared to last year (4th best attacking record actually). I guess it's the sense of entitlement they have from the St.George side of the merger..
I can't speak for all of our supporters, but for myself I'm bitter because I've seen our most promising season for years fall in a stinking steaming pile of shit, and instead of eyeing off a top 4 spot, I've been reduced to deathriding a team that I really like (panthers) while cheering for teams I hate (bulldogs... *retch*) just to have a mathematical chance of making 8th.

And even if we do make it, from what we've shown lately we will have very little chance of being competitive in the finals.

So... you can see why we might be a little terse this week.

Also. Don't pay too much attention to Alec's saints. He's what we call a "special" supporter.