What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R26 Sat - Storm 32-6 Raiders @ AAMI

Round 26: Storm v Raiders

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WaznTheGreat

Referee
All bias aside, congrats Melbourne. Not a fan od Bellamys tactics in defence but the teams attack has been gold plate.

Deserved minor premiers and they deserve to win it all. Now I am off to wash my mouth out with soap before topping myself .....

Washing mouth out with soap isn't a punishment,soap is good for teeth and gums

This Year?

Immortal
All bias aside, congrats Melbourne. Not a fan od Bellamys tactics in defence but the teams attack has been gold plate.

Deserved minor premiers and they deserve to win it all. Now I am off to wash my mouth out with soap before topping myself .....

Yeah I have to mirror Pedge's comments. Winning the JJ is no mean feat and to finish on 44 competition points is something to behold. Although it is a huge achievement it does show how much better than the rest of the competition they are.

Sadly it also shows the rest of the competition how much better they need to be to compete.

The_Shield

Juniors
Leilua, Rapana and Tapine are a bunch of thugs. I didn't think Rapana was that dirty.
Enjoy the off-season useless merkins.
I've been saying it for ages, Rapana is the most underrated grub in the game. He's up there with the biggest grubs in the game but hardly ever gets called out for.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
BJ has had an up and down season in my opinion. He was really bad over the middle of the year but finished the year off alright and started quite strongly.

He is a mentally deficient thug though so i understand why fans dont like him. He lost the plot a bit tonight but melbourne absolutely belted us in the forwards so i can understand some frustrations spilling out into the backline.

nick87

Coach
I love watching Melbourne play
Such a good side, so well drilled

We stink, bah
NFL season starts on Friday

GongPanther

Referee
Flogged as expected. Another year passes and we're not even close again.

Melbourne are very good but not unbeatable, at their best the broncos, sharks and roosters could beat them.
Take solace in the fact that your f/a was better than 4 teams in the 8 at my time if writing this.Coupled with the point in having so many close games get away,the Raiders unfortunately have nothing to show what to me was still an admiral season.

Apey

Staff member
I love watching Melbourne play
Such a good side, so well drilled

We stink, bah
NFL season starts on Friday
Apparently they're boring. Boring isn't the word I'd use to describe a team I hate winning all the time but here we are.

Spot On

Coach
BJ has had an up and down season in my opinion. He was really bad over the middle of the year but finished the year off alright and started quite strongly.

He is a mentally deficient thug though so i understand why fans dont like him. He lost the plot a bit tonight but melbourne absolutely belted us in the forwards so i can understand some frustrations spilling out into the backline.

He is no where as fit as he was last season or at the beginning of this one.

Looked 10 kg heavier last night. A very bad sign for BJ.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He is no where as fit as he was last season or at the beginning of this one.

Looked 10 kg heavier last night. A very bad sign for BJ.

The whole side looks fat. I really dont know what happened in the off season.

Next year we better come in fitter