What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R3 - Sharks 10-16 Dragons @ SCGS

Round 3: Sharks v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Knight76

Juniors
Sharks easily. St Merge hopefully heading for the spoon. We've got a big enough collection of those already thank you!

AJB1102

First Grade
If this was just some run of the mill NRL clash for the Sharkies like say against the Raiders or some random side you'd say Sharks by plenty.

But Sharkies v Dragons is one of the real rivalries in the NRL where form goes out the window. Saints gave us a belting late last season from memory and we were at opposite ends of the table.

Looking forward to it, hope Sharkies get up I'll say by 8 with Bird having a blinder.

This Year?

Immortal
I'd totally empty both my eggs if we win this but I doubt it very much.

Sharks by 20...at half time

Pennies

Juniors
Sharks. Can't see Saints getting the points they are not playing Penrith's flimsy defence.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Weather makes this a lottery.

Sharks is my guess but you probably only need 12-14 points to win and that plays right into the Dragons hands

wibble

Bench
Sharks to win, I feel dirty typing that.

That's OK, I'll go for you guys tomorrow, though normally I'd prefer to chop off my own leg, just so the competition is tight with no winless teams after just 3 rounds, and that can square the karmic ledger for you :)

Oh, and Sharks by 4. Or anything, I hope.

Wet weather is great news for us since we lack speed and creativity.
If Packer and/or Vaughan can run for more metres than Fifita, then it'll be close.
If we get rolled in the middle, Sharks by 13+

Latest posts