What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R4 - Dragons 26-12 Warriors @ UOW Jubilee

Round 4: Dragons v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sup42

Juniors
Bah its been like 10yrs. Man up sweety. Good enough for a PM its good enough for a footballer.
Sonny is thought of as a NZ hero.

He put his life on the line for someone else and will always be remembered with the same reverence accorded our fallen in War time and in peace.

Last edited:

AJB1102

First Grade
Sonny is thought of as a NZ hero.

He put his life on the line for someone else and will always be remembered with the same reverence accorded our fallen in War time and in peace.

War hero might be a bit far but he definitely went out in heroic circumstances.

Doesn't change the fact its a fair call and inline with Harold Holt.

My ticket and accommodation for hell is all booked and paid for so by all means have a sook if it offends you that much.

sup42

Juniors
War hero might be a bit far but he definitely went out in heroic circumstances.

Doesn't change the fact its a fair call and inline with Harold Holt.

My ticket and accommodation for hell is all booked and paid for so by all means have a sook if it offends you that much.
I wasn't having a go at you.
Merely pointing out why you may want to rethink humorous quips in this particular example.

The difference between civilians risking their lives and losing them.....and Military personnel.... Is that Defence force staff sign up....get trained....and paid.

When Joe public is faced with the question of my life or theirs.....courage is at its purest.