What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sat - Storm 28-6 Panthers @ AAMI

Round 5: Storm v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

betcats

Referee
Terrible performance usually means a fired up storm the next week.

Panthers probably need the win more for a bit of confidence so it'll be a cracker. We'll be too good though, storm by 6

Yep, the storm aren't putting in 2 poor performances in consecutively. I was worried the tigers might actually win yesterday in which case you could've completely written the panthers off this week. If we keep this close I will be happy, we just don't win games in Melbourne.

betcats

Referee
tru

0:45

Games nsw have won with moylan at fullback 0/2

Games nsw have won with lord Teddy at fullback 1/1

Hahaha you mean that game Teddy bombed not one but two great chances by being a hog? we won that in spite of Tedesco, not because of him.​

Clifferd

Coach
Hahaha you mean that game Teddy bombed not one but two great chances by being a hog? we won that in spite of Tedesco, not because of him.​

You seem mighty triggered my friend after me tipping the panthers to continue their LWLWL run, do you realise it's just a tip and nothing else?

Anyways I don't wanna derail this thread anymore. Good luck

Tommy Smith

Referee
You seem mighty triggered my friend after me tipping the panthers to continue their LWLWL run, do you realise it's just a tip and nothing else?

Mate, by just tipping against the Panthers you should at least expect to wake up the next morning with a horses head in your bed.

They're so parochial that some of them legit get offended when you tip against their team.

There was a week long inquest into the atrocities committed against the Mighty Panthers because of a forward pass after the Roosters game.

The Dow Jones probably dropped 300 points, such was the shock and outrage.

betcats

Referee
Mate, by just tipping against the Panthers you should at least expect to wake up the next morning with a horses head in your bed.

They're so parochial that some of them legit get offended when you tip against their team.

There was a week long inquest into the atrocities committed against the Mighty Panthers because of a forward pass after the Roosters game.

Give us our two points back.

Moylan > Minichelo.

betcats

Referee

You seem mighty triggered because I said I don't like you, don't worry, I don't like lots of people.

Clifferd

Coach
You seem mighty triggered because I said I don't like you, don't worry, I don't like lots of people.

Mustn't have liked a lot of people back in 2015 when people didn't tip the riff

It's ok, deep down I know you love me

Clifferd

Coach

And the agenda against the Tigers, idk how you could hate us we are literally a basket case atm. The whole teddy/moylan debate must keep them fired up lol

Das Gupta

Juniors
Storm were lazy yesterday and out on their feet by full-time. Bellamy will have them tuned up by Saturday. But If Penrith are good enough I could see them knocking off the Storm.

Tommy Smith

Referee
So you're pretty much tipping them to win the comp.
Yep.

They look formidable.

And with Slater back they've become even scarier.

Cronulla winning last year continued my theory that, but for the rare super teams, generally speaking their are 2-4 really good teams every year and it's the one that has most or all of their best players fit for the big matches that wins the comp.

The Storm got super close without Slater. But with him and if they all stay fit then they'd have to be solid favourites.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Melbourne are the favorites to win the premiership at the moment and the fact that they are is a travesty. For all of the hot air and bluster the NRL go on with about speeding up the ruck and the game by extension, they can't bring themselves to harm Melbourne's success by applying the same rules to their horseshit style of football. The day Bellyache retires will be disappointing for those who enjoy his meltdowns but a massive breath of fresh air for Rugby League.

pantherz9103

First Grade
We never seem to beat Melbourne but if we win down there it's the way to tell I know we're in for a good season

The_Shield

Juniors
Melbourne are the favorites to win the premiership at the moment and the fact that they are is a travesty. For all of the hot air and bluster the NRL go on with about speeding up the ruck and the game by extension, they can't bring themselves to harm Melbourne's success by applying the same rules to their horseshit style of football. The day Bellyache retires will be disappointing for those who enjoy his meltdowns but a massive breath of fresh air for Rugby League.
Hmmm, I wonder where Bellamy learned all that. Oh that's right, he learnt from Bennett at the Broncos.

Stop complaining like a little b!tch just because the Broncos can't beat the Storm.

And also people in glass houses should not throw stones. Broncos constantly slow down the ruck just as much. Need proof watch the game against Melbourne. They constantly slowed the play the ball and gave away penalties to slow the storms momentum

Latest posts