What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R5 Sun - Warriors 28-22 Titans @ Mt Smart

Round 5: Warriors v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wibble

Bench
Well if I can boil it down for you the Warriors were playing like the substance that was in your son's nappy.

I just saw the half time try replays. You guys weren't kidding.

That was shocking defense.

The second try the Titans scored had some luck, but the other three were all very substandard defense from the Warriors. It doesn't matter how good the spine is going, there is no team in the NRL you can defend like that against and hope to win.

Meth

Staff member
Serious question - WTF does Kearney get the Warriors to do at training??They are so disjointed when they have all they need in terms of talent & skill.

This is the most organised they have looked this season

wibble

Bench
This is the most organised they have looked this season

Yep. Attack and kicking look as organised as I've seen in a while.

Even the defense I just criticised wasn't really due to poor reads or structures, just lazy/poor one on one missed tackles. It is frustrating to watch as a neutral, it must be more so as a fan, or worse yet, a player out there busting thmselves, seeing team mates just make poor attmpts at tackles.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Serious question - WTF does Kearney get the Warriors to do at training??They are so disjointed when they have all they need in terms of talent & skill.

Talent and skill are equal to jack and shit if you don't have will, heart or anything that resembles football IQ.

Would barely call myself a Warriors supporter these days and if a player cleanout doesn't happen then I might just start bypassing their games completely. My eyes are starting to hurt from all the rolling.

Meth

Staff member
Yep. Attack and kicking look as organised as I've seen in a while.

Even the defense I just criticised wasn't really due to poor reads or structures, just lazy/poor one on one missed tackles. It is frustrating to watch as a neutral, it must be more so as a fan, or worse yet, a player out there busting thmselves, seeing team mates just make poor attmpts at tackles.

That's it.

Kata, Ayshford, Lisone have made errors at crucial times.

Latest posts