What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R8 Sat - Eels 18-12 Panthers @ ANZ

Round 8: Eels v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
It is deadset the coach. Griffin has no f**king idea how to set this team up to play. It's all crabbing across field and running on the last. We have nothing else. Zip. Nada. It is no coincidence that we go into the sheds 12-0 down, get a "pep" talk from Griffin, and then come out in the 2nd and concede immediately and look even worse.

Griffin's only success as Brisbane coach was only because he had Lockyer in the side, Henjak was better

GongPanther

Referee
Fairly young and inexperienced. Plenty of potential but excitement goes so far before grinding needs to be learnt.

Tamou us offering you FA IMHO.

In fact,this side of ours is not reading the defensive structure of the other side. We are also being mauled at the line...they are on top of us before we can actually execute any back line motion.

It's pretty deflating when you do have a good side that are trying as hard as they can,only to be taken apart by their own undoing.

pantherz9103

First Grade
GRIFFIN OUT!! No finals this year, that's already obvious. Thankfully I was at a meeting and couldn't watch the game!

The best thing for RL would be for some of these players to get a dose of reality.

From a young age they are mollycoddled and fawned over.

Then can't cope on field when it gets tough. And there's no repercussions for poor form cause no one really gets dropped any more.

In fact,this side of ours is not reading the defensive structure of the other side. We are also being mauled at the line...they are on top of us before we can actually execute any back line motion.

It's pretty deflating when you do have a good side that are trying as hard as they can,only to be taken apart by their own undoing.

Look, I like a good troll lol.

But you're 200% right.

I like Moylan a lot but looks lost. They don't have options and that's because they haven't learnt them yet. Copping it in the glare of first grade for forums and media twats to tear apart.

With all the money teams spend on coaches sometimes it looks like they're not coached at all.

Chin up. There's always next week. Grab a drink, feet up for the next game.

blaza88z

Coach
Look, I like a good troll lol.

But you're 200% right.

I like Moylan a lot but looks lost. They don't have options and that's because they haven't learnt them yet. Copping it in the glare of first grade for forums and media twats to tear apart.

With all the money teams spend on coaches sometimes it looks like they're not coached at all.

Chin up. There's always next week. Grab a drink, feet up for the next game.

Ashley Klein and the Brisbane Broncos are preparing the lube for you, it will be a good old time

Frankus

Juniors
If there was a clause in the Tamou contract whereby he was paid a grand per metre made, we would be in the black on his deal. f**k him off.

Vic Mackey

Referee
If there was a clause in the Tamou contract whereby he was paid a grand per metre made, we would be in the black on his deal. f**k him off.

Penrith signing tamou is the strangest signing I've ever seen.

Then again woods to the dogs could take that mantle.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The highlight of this season is now likely to be the sacking of the ex Bronco moron in charge

AND..

I won't be attending any games live until Griffin goes

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore

You've actually got a pretty ordinary defensive side. Plenty of attack but too many weaknesses in the defensive line.