What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R9 - Titans 38-8 Knights @ Cbus Super Stadium

Round 9: Titans v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Iafeta

Referee
Stupidity. The player says I didn't score and the ref still goes upstairs. Utter craziness. Should be sacked for a month.

Iafeta

Referee
Oh Corey. Talking up how Hayne is amazing for bobbing up on the right side to score when he's playing left centre. They said earlier in the call Hayne would be changing positions through the match.

Iafeta

Referee
I hate to question slapman Brown. In this game it's not inexperience getting them, it's laziness and lack of fitness.

Gold Coast should we getting pumped today. They're god awful.

chigurh

Poor Knights :disappointed_relieved:

The Titans are a legit side though. They're gonna be tough to beat for any side from here on out if they stay fit.

Hawkins

Juniors
I think they might start ripping out the copper pipping in Newcastle stadium soon to get some value out of this club.

Maybe get a head start and do it this afternoon

Iafeta

Referee
I hear he's beloved on the Knights forum. But Brock Lamb is a modern day reincarnation of Paul Carige.

Latest posts