What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 RLWC

TheDefender

Juniors
Yeah I’m not sure what your point was, if you could ask the question again in English I will do my best to answer it.

I’m pretty sure it’s all there in Liz’s finest, try again, use s dictionary or something, ask an adult perhaps

Pommy

Coach
Bradford is

Not anymore so than the west of Sydney is though. Although I would probably prefer to live in bradford as people up north are nice and friendly.
This pom can’t wait until Tuesday to fly back home, being in the England supporters bay with a load of northerners last weekend made me remember how much I miss it.

callmack1

Staff member
I can't friggin wait for Kiwis vs Tonga! Gonna be the game of the tournament I reckon. Not long now!

Pommy

Coach
I can't friggin wait for Kiwis vs Tonga! Gonna be the game of the tournament I reckon. Not long now!

Well after the first half it’s been about what I expected, it’s not good Tonga having a few big names but nobody to direct them around the field.

Pommy

Coach
Wow that second half was unreal. Sets up an Aus v NZ semi and England V Tonga semi.
If England can’t beat them a repeat of this game would be an awesome final lol.

callmack1

Staff member
Oh. My. God! And they say they say international Rugby League is dying and doesn't have as much meaning?!! I call BS. All anyone who thinks that has to do is watch that game.

Absolutely incredible! It was everything we wished it'd be and more! Tonga were down and out after that first half but that second half was just amazing. Pretty close too the whole way.

That's honestly one of the games of the whole year, most certainly the game of the tournament! So much passion, so much heart, It was so physical but played in great spirit. The style both teams played was so good to watch. Not to mention the crowd, what an atmosphere!

This is coming from a Kiwi but I am so stoked to see Tonga win! What a celebration. It's great to see them doing so well and it's so great for the game. I'd love to see them make the final.

I'm buzzing after a game like that!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
New Zealand's biggest problem was the 2 teams they played before Tonga. They didn't close the game properly because they weren't used to being up against a formidable side in the tournament.

Tonga were fantastic but I still can't see them beating Australia. I can't see anybody beating Australia. It would be fantastic to see tonga make the grand final though. Would be great for rugby league.

callmack1

Staff member
New Zealand's biggest problem was the 2 teams they played before Tonga. They didn't close the game properly because they weren't used to being up against a formidable side in the tournament.

Tonga were fantastic but I still can't see them beating Australia. I can't see anybody beating Australia. It would be fantastic to see tonga make the grand final though. Would be great for rugby league.
Agreed.

Pommy

Coach
Just seen the semi final which England and Tonga should make is in NZ. If the crowd is like today it makes me very worried.

callmack1

Staff member
Just seen the semi final which England and Tonga should make is in NZ. If the crowd is like today it makes me very worried.
The crowd will possibly be bigger. The reckon todays game was 70% Tonga fans 30% NZ fans..... and that's in NZ!

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Howd the Souths boys go tonight? Didn't get a chance to see Lebanon vs Australia.

I watched the second half of the game and tbh Lebanon's biggest problem is Robbie Farah. They need a real number 7. Or they need to shift Moses into 7 and let Doueihi play 6. Now that Lichaa is out I would assume there best move is moving Farah to 9. Doueihi didn't really get much ball. I mean he tried to get involved but there's not much you can do from centre against the best team in the world.

Gagai was electric like always. He has to be on the wing for Souths. He is just too good there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm extremely surprised no one has mentioned Taukaeaiho. He's the forgotten man.....

What a beast he has been playing at prop. Brilliant....

If Easts take Angus then we take Taukaeiho.......

If I was Taukaeiho I'd be wanting a pay rise.....

Latest posts