What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Roster Moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeepe

Immortal
Haha knew the Bortles cut was coming the moment I hit accept

We did some bad deals in year 1 guys
Some real bad ones haha
My worst deal was only giving Ajayi a year. Now I hope his good form was just a flash in the pan.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Wow. Wentz making some huuuuge moves today. A ballsy trade on both sides there.
I needed help on DLine, DT is elite but with a trash QB situation.

Plus i need Cap, i got very lucky to win last year by picking up Tyreek Hill off the FA, and having the finals on when he went nuts, plus i'm betting on Michael Thomas taking the load from Cooks and the 2nd year jump.

If he does i see him getting 105 recs 1200 5 tds

Mjp81

Juniors
I needed help on DLine, DT is elite but with a trash QB situation.

Plus i need Cap, i got very lucky to win last year by picking up Tyreek Hill off the FA, and having the finals on when he went nuts, plus i'm betting on Michael Thomas taking the load from Cooks and the 2nd year jump.

If he does i see him getting 105 recs 1200 5 tds
Out of all the players and salaries on every team, Michael Thomas is the one i want. He's going to be a monster this year and for the next few as well.

nick87

Coach
That Thomas deal is great for you
I had a lot of interest in the Buckner contract, that's going be a winner for him too.

zombie jesus

Staff member
First round of blind bid waivers run tomorrow night.

48 hours to apply years and to get your roster in order if you go over the cap or the 34 active roster spots.

So that's 10pm Friday cut off, no extensions.

zombie jesus

Staff member
The next round of blind bid waivers run tomorrow night and every Wednesday night until further notice. Same rules every time.

48 hours to apply years and to get your roster in order if you go over the cap or the 34 active roster spots.

So that's 10pm Friday cut off, no extensions.

nick87

Coach
Cole Beasley 1 year please.

@nick87 is over the roster limit with the addition of Cole Beasley. Has until 10pm Friday to fix.

If the f**king jets would hurry the f**k up and put Enunwa on IR i wouldnt have this problem. God dammit.
Ive set an alarm, if these morons havent got their shit together by then ill cut Beasley and eat the $200.

God damn f**king jets, haha

zombie jesus

Staff member
Cole Beasley 1 year please.

If the f**king jets would hurry the f**k up and put Enunwa on IR i wouldnt have this problem. God dammit.
Ive set an alarm, if these morons havent got their shit together by then ill cut Beasley and eat the $200.

God damn f**king jets, haha
Ah yes, I'm waiting on that in another league as well, don't what they're waiting for.

nick87

Coach
Beasley dropped
I'll pick him or someone else back up when the jets get their shit together :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.