What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018/19 Champions League

cb4

First Grade
Never really felt uncomfortable in that game. Starting Kane was a rubbish idea in the grand scheme of things.

At the end of the day, the difference in the past 2 finals, Virgil stamping his influence on the defensive line but having Fabinho in front of him and Becker behind him.

Interesting to note, Origi has 3 career CL shots on targets, all 3 have been goals.

saint.nick

Coach
I'm loving the respect and unity between Spurs fans and Liverpool fans after the final, seen so many tweets and etc complimenting eachother.

nöyd

Staff member
I'm loving the respect and unity between Spurs fans and Liverpool fans after the final, seen so many tweets and etc complimenting eachother.
Ajax appeared to lead the way in that regard, they (the fans) were amazing after the semi-final.

cb4

First Grade
Im of the opposite. f**k Tottenham and their fans.
Twizzle was in the thread last year taking the piss, some wanker named @billytheyid70 made a post with him and 4 of his mates reading the S*n to "boil the piss out of Scousers"

Last year Tottenham fans were all over social media saying they had a better year than us as we didn't win anything an they finished higher than us.
So f**k them and their fans. The only one I like is Hugo Lloris, who as admitted Tottenham won't compete for the title every year.

saint.nick

Coach
Twizzle was in the thread last year taking the piss, some wanker named @billytheyid70 made a post with him and 4 of his mates reading the S*n to "boil the piss out of Scousers"

Last year Tottenham fans were all over social media saying they had a better year than us as we didn't win anything an they finished higher than us.
So f**k them and their fans. The only one I like is Hugo Lloris, who as admitted Tottenham won't compete for the title every year.
I saw the S*n picture, but from what I've observed it's otherwise been very amicable. You are right about what Spurs fans said last season, but a lot of the acknowledgements they've made after the final have essentually read "I used to think Liverpool were this and that but my mind has changed"

saint.nick

Coach

Like the above for example, which is among quite a few other examples I've seen. The vibe between the fans before and after the final has been very positive. The Spurs fans holding up the S*n seem to be a tiny exception.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Twizzle was in the thread last year taking the piss

awe, diddums, sorry if I upset you

mate, if you can't handle a bit of banter and then distinguish that from sensible discussion, wtf are you doing here ? I've had nothing negative to say about LFC or its fans since we lost

I mean who is stupid enough to judge a person simply by what football team they follow ?

I also recall wishing you well and said something like "good luck" when you said you were on your way to watch the UCL final live last year, its all here on the record but you conveniently forget that

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ajax appeared to lead the way in that regard, they (the fans) were amazing after the semi-final.

I think everyone outside the motherland is leading the way, they take local derbies and turn them into tribal wars over there and we've all seen how violent they can get

I'm sure some people outside of England just blindly follow the trend because its supposed to be cool and, well, everyone else does it

there are still goons on YT being interviewed and who will not say the word Tottenham, its not in their vocabulary, adults acting like primary school children

cb4

First Grade
awe, diddums, sorry if I upset you

mate, if you can't handle a bit of banter and then distinguish that from sensible discussion, wtf are you doing here ? I've had nothing negative to say about LFC or its fans since we lost

I mean who is stupid enough to judge a person simply by what football team they follow ?

I also recall wishing you well and said something like "good luck" when you said you were on your way to watch the UCL final live last year, its all here on the record but you conveniently forget that
Yep, then you carried on like a mug.
So cop your L whilst I gloat a bit more.

cb4

First Grade
I saw the S*n picture, but from what I've observed it's otherwise been very amicable. You are right about what Spurs fans said last season, but a lot of the acknowledgements they've made after the final have essentually read "I used to think Liverpool were this and that but my mind has changed"
Check that thread to see how they feel about us.
All thought it was funny despite a Spurs fan being there that day.
Horrible merkins before, horrible merkins after.

saint.nick

Coach
The respect between us right now is peaking so much that roses will probably be tossed to eachother in the stands during our next EPL encounter.

But I'll still happily be unbearable to any City fan that I come across once in a blue moon, pun intended.

Game_Breaker

Coach
there are still goons on YT being interviewed and who will not say the word Tottenham, its not in their vocabulary, adults acting like primary school children

On Arsenal Fan TV?

The respect between us right now is peaking so much that roses will probably be tossed to eachother in the stands during our next EPL encounter.

But I'll still happily be unbearable to any City fan that I come across once in a blue moon, pun intended.

Yuck

Mong

Post Whore

#notatraditionalclub

Jimbo

Immortal
Congratulations to the team which haven't been league champions for thirty years

Commiserations to the team which haven't been league champions for sixty years