What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018: Champs and Chumps

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Hold the phone, News has the chooks winning ‘The Flag’.....

B5B2FF50-983A-447A-AD5B-99F076520BD2_zpsyss5mwgl.jpg
To be fair, if they did play fumbleball they'd cruise it in.

Last edited:

Roosters rule

Juniors
Champs Roosters
Chumps Sharks. Dugan is already infecting the squad, Moylan has fluid in knee again, Gal has lost his walker and they haven't even started round 1 yet.

JD359

Juniors
Champs - Cowboys
Chumps - Manly
Close but no cigar - Dragons to break their fans hearts, yet again (much to everyone else's pleasure)

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Champs. Cowboys
Chumps. Raiders

Isn’t Ricky due to hand in a feces smeared game plan, drive morale into the ground and jump ship. All before round 13?

carcharias

Immortal
I thought 2017 was one of Ricky’s best

Best for us that love a good laugh.
It’ll be hard for him to top that.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I seriously believe we'll get the spoon.

Although his form wasn't as consistent in 2017 Hodgson was still our best attacking half by about the length of Torres strait. Sezer and especially Austin were absolute splodge, Rapana and Cotric were the only reason we didn't run last last year.

This year there's going to be a helluva lot of boys hurting in the dressing room.

bileduct

Coach
I seriously believe we'll get the spoon.

Although his form wasn't as consistent in 2017 Hodgson was still our best attacking half by about the length of Torres strait. Sezer and especially Austin were absolute splodge, Rapana and Cotric were the only reason we didn't run last last year.

This year there's going to be a helluva lot of boys hurting in the dressing room.
Ricky's game plan for this year will be to have a rotation of 50 hookers so the opposition won't know what to expect other than all of them being shit.

Latest posts