What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
I'll double check with RD but I think a sheep with a meth addiction stumbled onto a major road. Fire & Ambulance are on the way but could be a while after responding to a public servant's paper cut all the way across town.
that game at that time in those conditions at shark park

end of debate

beave

Coach

end of debate

images

Yet again......

Burns

First Grade
Showers threatening in Newcastle, hopefully they stay back in the hours leading to kick off. A look at Ticketmaster, and the article in the local paper this week certainly give the appearance of another 20,000+ crowd for the Knights.

Valheru

Coach

end of debate

Doubt it

They got 4k in the infamous hurricane game in 2015 which was much worse conditions than canberra on Friday. Pretty sure it was a Monday night too.

taipan

Referee
Doubt it

They got 4k in the infamous hurricane game in 2015 which was much worse conditions than canberra on Friday. Pretty sure it was a Monday night too.

Twas a Monday night 2015.
Played in conditions with winds up to 100km/h, equating to a Cat 1 cyclone.
Canberra should be so lucky.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

About 7k short of the record in 2016 when Penrith played the Warriors.

Billythekid

First Grade
Shame about Newcastle, could have salvaged the round somewhat. Fantastic crowd in NZ, it's great to see them doing well.

Billythekid

First Grade
Such a shame there's 18k, exactly as I predicted...

To be fair I was just judging by the comment up further. Can't watch as I'm sitting here at work.

That's a phenomenal crowd. Yet again struggling to keep off the bottom and with poor weather around Newie the last few days.

Thank Christ for NZ and Newcastle.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TIO is looking fairly good, hopefully 11k as per last year.

Dakink

Bench
Was about to say only looks about 7 or so atm from where I am. What does the main stand hold 5k?

Latest posts