What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Crowd Watch

Raiderdave

First Grade
Not a bad crowd,considering the pathetic crowds they are getting for their Blooper 15s whatever.
yeah
for the 2nd time this year the Warriors went head to head with the Auckland Blues
the Warriors trounced the Blues last time , & looks like they did again last night

Diesel

Referee
Not a bad crowd,considering the pathetic crowds they are getting for their Blooper 15s whatever.
Friday night makes it difficult for people in the Bay of Plenty, Waikato, Coromandel and north of Auckland to get to. No different to Cowboys playing Thursday/Friday at home compared to Saturday.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
F*ck me, Origin just guts crowds.

Remind me again why we cant have an Origin window?
Apart from the Dragons crowd - a wet Thursday night in Wollongong with a last-placed opponent - I think most of the crowds have been fairly good?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hahaha
potentially
show some courage for once , stop being a gutless turd & predict a crowd then
I've already indicated I mistook it for a Campbelltown game if you'd care to open your stuck on eyes & read
As I predicted, more than double your 8k suggestion :wink:

Raiderdave

First Grade
16 984 at Leichhardt. I have been there for 20,000 plus. Guess it’s the safety isles on the hill?

Ive been there when theres been over 23,000 there
while it looks good & the atmosphere is great

the days of venues like Leichardt are numbered
the new WS stadium is their future

TheFrog

Coach
Ive been there when theres been over 23,000 there
while it looks good & the atmosphere is great

the days of venues like Leichardt are numbered
the new WS stadium is their future
I'm not so sure this game would bet a bigger crowd anywhere else.

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
16 984 at Leichhardt. I have been there for 20,000 plus. Guess it’s the safety isles on the hill?

F*ck me, Leichhardt is a shit ground. It should be a training oval and 1/2 memorial matches a year at best...

A stadium with a top limit of under 17k is just unacceptable for any self-respecting top-flight sport.

Latest posts