What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Origin II - NSW 18-14 QLD @ ANZ

Series: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lebbo73

Bench
Yeah, I agree. Also thinks Tenterfield is QLD.
He’s from the Qld side of the border of Wallangarra. It’s approximately 16kms from Tenterfield. Moore was born in Tenterfield as there isn’t a hospital in Wallangarra.

Haffa

Johnny Gibbs v billy Moore on radio yesterday was interesting, Gibbs thought he out-thought him by saying we are missing the game winners from game two last year but billy said that is exactly what your players will be thinking too
Battle of the minds that one.

Lebbo73

Bench
Congrats to NSW on a well deserved State of Origin series victory. There’s next to no chance of Qld winning tonight. If they do by some miracle win tonight and the series because of a NSW choke of epic proportions, they will build a statue for Kevvie outside Lang Park.

justdave

Juniors
He’s from the Qld side of the border of Wallangarra. It’s approximately 16kms from Tenterfield. Moore was born in Tenterfield as there isn’t a hospital in Wallangarra.
I know exactly where Wallangara is. Go through it all the time then the tedious drive to Warwick. Dont get me wrong I, believe you. Wouldn’t want to claim him as NSW anyway

Exsilium

First Grade
Congrats to NSW on a well deserved State of Origin series victory. There’s next to no chance of Qld winning tonight. If they do by some miracle win tonight and the series because of a NSW choke of epic proportions, they will build a statue for Kevvie outside Lang Park.

You forgot to mention the referees. Those guys could make it happen for either team

Lebbo73

Bench
You forgot to mention the referees. Those guys could make it happen for either team
The refs will only show up tonight when there’s a blatant penalty. Otherwise, they’ll be neutral tonight. If the game is in the balance late they might give Qld a chance with 50/50 decisions going our way. That’s because the powers that be love deciders!

hunters

Juniors
Still don't like the 8pm kick off. Wednesday night is almost tolerable but Sunday? Should kick off at 7pm
I like it! Gives me half a chance to get the kids to bed and actually watch it. Any earlier and I need to kick the VCR over again.