What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R11 Sat - Storm 4-24 Sea Eagles @ AAMI

Round 11: Storm v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Storm never were? Your joking, Melbourne lost about half their team including Greg Inglis, + the fact Melbourne were forced to play for nothing for the majority of the season (something no other team that has been done for cap cheating has had to do)

I'd be happy if my team played for nothing if it meant they could retain 3 all-time greats as a part of the spine, f**k off merkin, you idiots cheated and you know it, stop dodging like the cat you are

The_Shield

Juniors
I'd be happy if my team played for nothing if it meant they could retain 3 all-time greats as a part of the spine, f**k off merkin, you idiots cheated and you know it, stop dodging like the cat you are
Did I say Melbourne never cheated? No. Melbourne cheated and copped the harshest penalty that has been handed down. And get off your high horse mate. The broncos cheated and got away with it because of Andrew Gee

blaza88z

Coach
Did I say Melbourne never cheated? No. Melbourne cheated and copped the harshest penalty that has been handed down. And get off your high horse mate. The broncos cheated and got away with it because of Andrew Gee

You are acting like the punishment was over the top, it was minimal at best, you should have been made to start from scratch without the possibility of keeping any players in the squad, I guarantee should you have been made to do so you'd still be chasing that elusive premiership

How did we "cheat"? You have nothing concrete to substantiate that allegation, you're just another puppet on a string following in with the cries of the fans who read the paper, you don't know what actually happened

justdave

Juniors
You are acting like the punishment was over the top, it was minimal at best, you should have been made to start from scratch without the possibility of keeping any players in the squad, I guarantee should you have been made to do so you'd still be chasing that elusive premiership

How did we "cheat"? You have nothing concrete to substantiate that allegation, you're just another puppet on a string following in with the cries of the fans who read the paper, you don't know what actually happened
Blaz, don’t bother, he’s sort of a tad silly

Latest posts