What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R12 Sat - Panthers 28-2 Dragons @ Panthers

Round 12: Panthers v Dragons

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
Dragons 13+

Penrith have been riding the wave of a luxury draw for a while now, there just and all round bad side and any other result would shock me

mxlegend99

Referee
De Belin, Graham and Vaughan to teach the westies how to play real football. Us by 8
I think JFH, Mez and RCG will be more than ready for that battle.

Should be a great forwards battle. Couple of big aggressive packs in good form. Origin around the corner. Big games here could get guys into the team.

2010Dragons

Bench
Panthers 2nd highest missed tackles team. Maloney has missed 75 tackles in 11 games.
Panthers number 1 team to concede the most penalties.116 penalties conceded in 11 games.

Dragons to win by 13+

Clifferd

Coach
Panthers 2nd highest missed tackles team. Maloney has missed 75 tackles in 11 games.
Panthers number 1 team to concede the most penalties.116 penalties conceded in 11 games.

Dragons to win by 13+

All that tells me is there is a ton of improvement left in this Penrith team yet they’re on the same wins as saints

franklin2323

Immortal
Let's see how many he misses when it's not a stop/start game where the Dragons are allowed to play with the momentum generated by their forward pack

Having other's defending in their position helps him. That stats don't show the stop start of centre/backrow combinations he had next to him

Life's Good

Coach
Obviously a massive game for both sides. Forwards & halves pretty well cancel each other out. Penrith have got the advantage with their outside backs & a coach who actually uses his bench unlike ours.
I agree Penrith have improvement but I think we can find another gear after going off the boil for a couple of weeks.
Dragons by 4.

GongPanther

Referee
Important we win this to silence the doubters. The absolute key is winning the battle up front. Not sure if we can but our big men have been going well lately. Also need to be better at taking our chances in attack against a defensively strong Dragons. Either team by 4 or less.
Agreed. Last week was a worry for me because of the finishing and lack of both looking for support,and backing up at cruicial times. IMO,this has been a weakness for some time now,and it is a work in progress. And going by the Dragon's defence last week,it will be a tough assighnment for our forwards if we don't give them the cruicial breathing room and constantly be on the attack.

But who knows,with a run under Cleary's belt,he and the rest of the team might just install some needed magic to send a message to the rest of the comp that we are serious contenders.

Panthers by 2.

Last edited:

Latest posts