What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R15 Fri - Cowboys 16-23 Warriors @ 1300SMILES

Round 15: Cowboys v Warriors

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dumb field goal attempt.

Don't care that it went over.

Risks a 7 tackle set.

Nah, he was in perfect position, was never gonna miss. I’d say if the chase had come up quick and crowded him he’d have aborted and grubbered or gone for the sideline.

Vee

First Grade
Did Perenara just do an impression of a native Indian with his hand to the mouth?

That's cultural appropriation!
That’s the signal. Me? I’ve always preferred the talking hand while pointing at the offender. That way, no-one’s in any doubt who’s at fault and for what.

TheFrog

Coach
The old Thurston comes up clutch and keeps the Cows in it.. this Thurston hands it off to the next bloke
Thurston's boot was the difference in this game. The Cows got going quite well in the second half but once again it took them too long. They can play a bit when they get going but taking 60 minutes won't win many games.

footy75

Bench
Thurston's boot was the difference in this game. The Cows got going quite well in the second half but once again it took them too long. They can play a bit when they get going but taking 60 minutes won't win many games.

Seems to happen a lot with them... take forever to get going.

well done to warriors... can’t miss finals from here.

beave

Coach
Feldt, Hampton and Lolo yet again the only ones you’d feed at the moment. TMM and Tuala had decent moments. The rest are a f**king disgrace.

Granville at half time, 0 runs, 0 metres, 0 line breaks for 24 tackles. You could throw a backrower out there into 9 and get the same outcome. His service is a f**king disgrace (cannot pass to his right) as well. f**k knows where his 2015-2016 form went.

Haffa

Feldt, Hampton and Lolo yet again the only ones you’d feed at the moment. TMM and Tuala had decent moments. The rest are a f**king disgrace.

Granville at half time, 0 runs, 0 metres, 0 line breaks for 24 tackles. You could throw a backrower out there into 9 and get the same outcome. His service is a f**king disgrace (cannot pass to his right) as well. f**k knows where his 2015-2016 form went.
Needs to be in the QLD mix.

beave

Coach

I love that 2.5 years on, we know it still rips your heart out.

beave

Coach
Your lot are about as close to winning a premiership as we are at the moment, I wouldn’t be getting too caught up in how f**ked we are at the moment, you got your own shit sandwich to deal with.

blaza88z

Coach
Don't know why my fellow Brisbane fans troll Cows fans, they only have to type the number "2015" and it's a dagger to the heart, they could win the spoon for 5 consecutive years but it won't change the fact