What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Fri - Broncos 50-18 Panthers @ Suncorp

Round 19: Broncos v Panthers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Penrith season over...and pumped by absolute trash. They honestly look much better without Cleary in the side and it's been obvious since he returned from injury. He's got no flair and he bums the side out. He's a tacklebot halfback and Origin burned him out.

Oh...and eat a bag of dicks Donkeys, you guys are cannon fodder when it counts.

Maybe so, but it won't be by your mob. Probably ever.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
When you google Ben Creagh, 'fairy gif' is literally the first thing that comes up.

x5MDq84EdjWid_7djXsNjN5an0lL2zkjS4btTO3wQaHjLXe6ZQVxQqCCNK8H5H_ylg5saDQ3zZRQHaYex_oOTvMxKTjQya2nDfES_J8lNJDVT4KPkquMytrZWOEQcVXqSv6H1HjNdgPtlP-HdTELeInd64voW1g-4C25v4uIwhYsSCZNK78qEKDrckRupP-UC7hkOFrNpE4yq2qMB8-hflDvxTLZeLwo8KDCArEwQ_LhNWMgLU5J3sVYmjyj=w320-h240-nc

Hutty1986

Immortal
Penrith season over...and pumped by absolute trash. They honestly look much better without Cleary in the side and it's been obvious since he returned from injury. He's got no flair and he bums the side out. He's a tacklebot halfback and Origin burned him out.

ZV1994rzvFcINFuDvN2Dq9xiCxRTBO1FBVNi8JnMPB3zk-wRIpFpuhbg11PhSRQt3Jz-SHpmRz9d-pabfd0OI79bKOE3fcAFU-mFoZ66VAWjUQcNC1Ap4j6auFjtOg=w481-h270-nc

This Year?

Immortal
Broncos were awesome early and completely ran over the top of a very poor and unlucky Panthers side. Bennett will be pissed about that 10 minute period where they looked flat and conceded 2 tries. Isaako was great at the back and the middle looked alot better with Pangai Jr back.

I don't know what to say about the Panthers. Everything went wrong for them tonight compounded with even more injuries. I think they done well to get 18 points considering. They really missed RCG and until he is back they need more spark in the middle. Maybe Kikau is the answer.

blaza88z

Coach

Thank you for your irrelevant opinion, you can now go back to celebrating beating the cellar dwellers last week

pantherz9103

First Grade
I won't congratulate that 'sporting' organisation on anything. Two words: Matt Lodge.

Another two words: Anthony Griffin, a former Broncos coach. If I didn't know better I'd swear tonight was an inside job, sabotage from Griffin as if he's still helping the Broncos.