What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R19 Sun - Warriors 6-12 Storm @ Mt Smart

Round 19: Warriors v Storm

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBD82

Coach
Of course you didn`t cos you said so
What is this? Year 4?

I can't understand how you're happy with watching the style of footy that your team plays. Such a cynical style of play to watch.

Honestly, sometimes I feel bad putting shit on storm supporters, because being forced to watch the awful footy that infects every game the storm plays is punishment enough.

Meth

Staff member
Jeez...well I thought it was a pretty good game and the better team won. No major refereeing controversies.

Warriors tried a lot on attack but couldn’t crack the excellent Storm defence. Storm threw a fair bit at the Warriors who were gutsy too.

But apparently I should be focussing on the refs and how this was all part of some huge conspiracy or something

Nah, I thought that was about it.

A couple of moments where the ref went against us. A couple where he didn’t.

12-6 was about right.

Lebbo73

Bench
Jeez...well I thought it was a pretty good game and the better team won. No major refereeing controversies.

Warriors tried a lot on attack but couldn’t crack the excellent Storm defence. Storm threw a fair bit at the Warriors who were gutsy too.

But apparently I should be focussing on the refs and how this was all part of some huge conspiracy or something
You fellas would have won this match if your footy side weren’t such a lazy bunch of merkins. Melbourne aren’t really that good. Look at the talent you muppets have and you didn’t show up with the desperation needed to win. Doesn’t winning a premiership motivate your side?

STORM.99/07

Bench
What is this? Year 4?

I can't understand how you're happy with watching the style of footy that your team plays. Such a cynical style of play to watch.

Honestly, sometimes I feel bad putting shit on storm supporters, because being forced to watch the awful footy that infects every game the storm plays is punishment enough.
I`m not being forced to watch Storm play. Matter of fact I couldn`t be bothered watching anyone else play . I see other teams try and play like we do but they are`nt as good.

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
You fellas would have won this match if your footy side weren’t such a lazy bunch of merkins. Melbourne aren’t really that good. Look at the talent you muppets have and you didn’t show up with the desperation needed to win. Doesn’t winning a premiership motivate your side?

Melbourne have a much better side on paper than us. Your post is absolute nonsense.

SBD82

Coach
I`m not being forced to watch Storm play. Matter of fact I couldn`t be bothered watching anyone else play . I see other teams try and play like we do but they are`nt as good.
I mean that you support them. Ergo you have to watch their games.

I can very proudly say that my team doesnt aspire to play anything like Camball. You should watch more games. You'll be surprised to see how good footy can be when the defending team aren't a bunch of cheating merkins.

Grapple

Bench
I only watched half the game because I find Melbourne games not only boring, but anathema to what Rugby League is supposed to be; and I was unpleasantly reminded why I think this way.

Four man gang tackles which more closely resembled group sex given how long they took to get off the victim; with Cameron Smith having the refs wrapped around his fingers (and thighs) the whole game.

Not sure it says so much about Cam Smith, but more so the inexperienced refs which are vulnerable to his influence. Which in all honesty, has always been the case. Not so much the influence of a single player, but the failure of an officiating body to rise above the influence.

STORM.99/07

Bench
I mean that you support them. Ergo you have to watch their games.

I can very proudly say that my team doesnt aspire to play anything like Camball. You should watch more games. You'll be surprised to see how good footy can be when the defending team aren't a bunch of cheating merkins.
i have been a memeber of my team for 20 yrs .how long have you been a member of your team.

Generalzod

Immortal
Melbourne Storm created by corporate board rooms and think tanks a place with no league history at all, we as fans criticise the Broncos but at least it’s a league town.

SBD82

Coach
i have been a memeber of my team for 20 yrs .how long have you been a member of your team.
Huh? That took a weird turn. You want a dick measuring contest? What do you think I'm trying to say here?

I'm not questioning your loyalty to your team, I'm saying Your team is a bunch of merkins and I hate the way they play footy.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Not sure it says so much about Cam Smith, but more so the inexperienced refs which are vulnerable to his influence. Which in all honesty, has always been the case. Not so much the influence of a single player, but the failure of an officiating body to rise above the influence.
I don`t see where Cam smith tries to influence the refs. all captains have a right to ask the question if the ref awards a suspect penalty.

STORM.99/07

Bench
Huh? That took a weird turn. You want a dick measuring contest? What do you think I'm trying to say here?

I'm not questioning your loyalty to your team, I'm saying Your team is a bunch of merkins and I hate the way they play footy.
i don`t really give a flying f..k what you think.

Lebbo73

Bench
Melbourne have a much better side on paper than us. Your post is absolute nonsense.
There’s no nonsense about it. How many premierships have you won since 1995 with half or more of the Kiwi rugby league side in your team? f**king zilch and your national team catted it in the World Cup last year as well. Melbourne aren’t that good. They’ve just got you mentally f**ked like the Broncos are as well against them.