What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Sun - Raiders 20-22 Wests Tigers @ GIO

Round 22: Raiders v Wests Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 22
Canberra Raiders v Wests Tigers
GIO Stadium Canberra, Bruce (TICKETS)
Sunday 12 August 2018

Gates 11:30am / ISP 11:45am / NRL 2pm

TL-CAN18.png

1. Nick Cotric 2. Brad Abbey 3. Blake Austin 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Aidan Sezer 7. Sam Williams 8. Iosia Soliola 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Junior Paulo 11. Joseph Tapine 12. Elliot Whitehead 13. Josh Papalii
Interchange: 14. Dunamis Lui 15. Shannon Boyd 16. Siliva Havili 17. Luke Bateman 18. Liam Knight 19. Jack Murchie 20. Makahesi Makatoa 21. Emre Guler

TL-WST18.png

1. Moses Mbye 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Esan Marsters 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Malakai Watene-Zelezniak 6. Benji Marshall 7. Luke Brooks 8. Russell Packer 9. Robbie Farah 10. Ben Matulino 11. Michael Chee Kam 12. Luke Garner 13. Elijah Taylor
Interchange: 14. Alex Twal 15. Sauaso Sue 16. Robert Rochow 17. Matt Eisenhuth 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Chris McQueen 20. Tyson Gamble 21. Mahe Fonua

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris Butler
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Dave Munro
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Bryan Norrie

Feeder clubs
RAIDERS (NSWRL - Mounties) & WESTS TIGERS (NSWRL - Wests Magpies)
SAT
Mounties v Wests Tigers @ Seiffert Oval, Flegg 3pm
SUN
Mounties v Wests Magpies @ GIO Stadium, ISP 11:45am (FOX)​

Last edited by a moderator:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I believe the Raiders have the wood on the Tigers..

Raiders by 7 and to nail the coffin on 2018 for the Tigers!

Vic Mackey

Referee
I believe the Raiders have the wood on the Tigers..

Raiders by 7 and to nail the coffin on 2018 for the Tigers!

7 is being kind

The Raiders smash us when we’re full strength and his week and we’re likely to have 6/7 of our full strength side out and will have our 4th choice 5/8

If the Raiders give a shit this will be 40+ again

Rabbits20

Immortal
7 is being kind

The Raiders smash us when we’re full strength and his week and we’re likely to have 6/7 of our full strength side out and will have our 4th choice 5/8

If the Raiders give a shit this will be 40+ again
Who is out??

Seeing as Souths are going along nicely I was feeling kind....

Vic Mackey

Referee
Who is out??

Seeing as Souths are going along nicely I was feeling kind....

Thompson
Fonua
Marshall (likely)
Reynolds
Lawrence
Aloiai
Lolohea
Grant

Whilst the last 2 aren’t first choice picks they’d be there replacing the guys above them.

GongPanther

Referee
Sticky will have them right up for this one as they,along with the Tigers still have a mathematical chance of playing semis football.

Canbra by 16.

Timbo

Staff member
I'm hanging out for this team announcement.

If Supercoach names Boyd, Austin and Paulo, the Tigers could reverse the points different we've racked up over the last few years in a single arvo.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I'm hanging out for this team announcement.

If Supercoach names Boyd, Austin and Paulo, the Tigers could reverse the points different we've racked up over the last few years in a single arvo.

Boyd and Paulo have scored half the points against us, we pretty much made Shannon Boyd’s first grade career.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers aren’t a team that handles crisis well, we’ve always folded at the smallest bit of controversy around the club. Raiders by 28.

TheFrog

Coach
Sticky will have them right up for this one as they,along with the Tigers still have a mathematical chance of playing semis football.
You need Deep Thought to calculate the Raiders mathematical chance but they do have the wood over the Tigers, who have dramas just at the minute it seems. Raiders to be 40 ahead before they run out of puff.

Latest posts