What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R22 Thu - Cowboys 34-30 Broncos @ 1300SMILES

Round 22: Cowboys v Broncos

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
I like how to refer to "Broncos" in as distant fashion as you can even though having said on multiple occasions you're a fan, you're in the IBM class of bandwagoning except I can at least appreciate IBM as he's a QLD supporter, you're just the dirt that builds up on the bottom of my shoe

he’s a blues fan as well aye???

Canard

Immortal
Agree, you guys would've made the top 4 for sure!

Give me a break, you still had easily one of the best packs in the comp, Thurston went one year too long, you guys should be the team limping into the 8 if anything, not doing the Jonathon Thurston farewell tour

I am sure IBM will drop by in due course to say what I am about to say but it's going to pretty lean for you lot if Morgan doesn't re-deliver on what he did towards the back end of last year

Yes "one of the best packs".

I love the salty tears of a whining Broncos fan

Canard

Immortal
Call me salty all you want but you know I am right, I had the Cows top 4 in my predictions and so did a lot of others, this season has been a monumental failure for you lot

Wow, what a hot take.

Nobody else has formed this view previously, such insight

I'm personally over the moon with finishing 15th!!

Bazal

Post Whore
So your saying that Broncos fans would be hurting after losing a close game. Thank you captain obvious. A rocket scientist you're not.

No but he is a rocket surgeon. Very highly regarded.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol@Milplod could not get the kick away so he passes it to Shitwasabi who panicked:):) and that was all she wrote...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Call me salty all you want but you know I am right, I had the Cows top 4 in my predictions and so did a lot of others, this season has been a monumental failure for you lot
Evening matey geez that was great wasn’t it....

They did their best though giving you the penalty try that was a clear obstruction....

Lol@Milplod