What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sat - Eels 4-14 Sharks @ ANZ (DH)

Round 3: Eels v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Penalty Broncos!

Sorry, Sharks. We're playing the Sharks

giphy.gif

typicalfan

Coach
Agree 100%. Back then though he was the only shining light in a disgracefully bad team
Not the only shining light Moi Moi was huge back then but Hayne has been accused of being bad for culture most of his career great individual in a team game

Vozzy

Juniors
So was this a double header never heard it advertised is 2 games worth the price of one?

GongPanther

Referee
So was this a double header never heard it advertised is 2 games worth the price of one?
It seems apparent that they'll be handing out refunds as you pass through the gate accompanied with a formal written letter of apology,signed by Phil Rothfield.

Vozzy

Juniors
It seems apparent that they'll be handing out refunds as you pass through the gate accompanied with a formal written letter of apology,signed by Phil Rothfield.
I was just wondering cos I'm listening on radio but some pictures of the sideline show alot of empty seats for 4 Sydney teams.