What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R3 Sat - Rabbitohs 34-6 Sea Eagles @ ANZ (DH)

Round 3: Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommy Smith

Referee
This might sound harsh but I think Tom Turbo is overhyped at present.

An excellent player, and I'd pick him at centre for the Blues, but... the way the commentators carry on you'd think he was the lovechild of Billy Slater and Darren Lockyer.

For a bloke his size and speed I actually find his running game to be underwhelming. He should be more damaging.

Again, excellent player with huge potential but he's nowhere near the end product they make him out to be. And rightfully so, he's still young.

2 weeks

Coach
Hastings looks pleased with himself after that try.

images

Vic Mackey

Referee

An excellent player, and I'd pick him at centre for the Blues, but... the way the commentators carry on you'd think he was the lovechild of Billy Slater and Darren Lockyer.

For a bloke his size and speed I actually find his running game to be underwhelming. He should be more damaging.

Again, excellent player with huge potential but he's nowhere near the end product they make him out to be. And rightfully so, he's still young.

Totally agree

t-ba

Post Whore

He's a pretty good player but there are a number of flaws in his game that need addressing.

His brother is the true superstar.

And that right there is a textbook example.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Pretty terrible game but souths definitely deserve the win. Score line flatters manly atm, wouldn’t surprise if souths kick away here.

Tommy Smith

Referee
He's a pretty good player but there are a number of flaws in his game that need addressing.

His brother is the true superstar.

And that right there is a textbook example.
His brother is a f**king beast.

For a middle forward his age he's almost got it all. An axe in D, a huge engine, strong carries and brilliant 2nd phase & ball playing ability.

I absolutely agree that he's the best of the two and he'll play 30+ Tests and Origins. But being the forward he's just the less fashionable of the two it seems.

King hit

Coach

I’ve always thought the same thing. He has great potential as a player but I still feel he comes up with errors that cost Manly. His best is ahead of him. Even in Origin as a centre he is up against Dugan, Bird and Roberts for a spot.

Love his brother, he can lay claim to be the best lock forward in the comp.

Latest posts