What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R5 Fri - Dragons 16-12 Rabbitohs @ Jubilee

Round 5: Dragons v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liddell

Juniors
f**k that Dragons defence..They keep that up and I don’t see how they go very close to winning the whole thing.

They’ve been flogging the lesser teams so to go two tries all without Sam isn’t the end of the world.

Last edited:

Life's Good

Coach
Hunt was a decent defender at the Broncs. He's quickly forgetting what it's all about at the Drags.

McGregor must know he can not have that completely unfit, iverweight, slow, lazy Leilua in the top grade. Surely.
Well he kept McCrone in for the best part of last season so anything is possible.

JamesRustle

First Grade
f**k that Dragons defence..They keep that up and I don’t see how they don’t go very close to winning the whole thing.

They’ve been flogging the lesser teams so to go two tries all without Sam isn’t the end of the world.
Lotta double negatives... but I think that's a positive post ??

Ron's_Mate

Bench
LOL@Souffs look like a bunch of slobs who just decided to form a team last week and still haven't worked out how to rugby league.

Liddell

Juniors
They had everything going for therm in this game and barely hung on. Keep it us another 6 months seems doubtful.

They had an easy game last week against the spooners so could have came out flat but didn’t.

They ran out of steam tonight and the penalty goals game in handy but when a team keep turning up for each other like that it’s always a good sign.

This Year?

Immortal
Wow. I was sweating bullets with 5 minutes to go. Flo was outstanding tonight and that was one helluva game. Souths refused to give in and their fans should hold their heads up high after that monumental effort.

Absolutely stoked we made it through to win under huge pressure in the 2nd half and held our cool when we could have easily lost the plot.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Wow. I was sweating bullets with 5 minutes to go. Flo was outstanding tonight and that was one helluva game. Souths refused to give in and their fans should hold their heads up high after that monumental effort.

Absolutely stoked we made it through to win under huge pressure in the 2nd half and held our cool when we could have easily lost the plot.
Cheers mate for the respect!!

It was a great game!

Should be a cracker again on Sunday arvo in 5 weeks. Hopefully Sam plays in that one!

Latest posts