What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R6 Fri - Storm 40-14 Knights @ AAMI

Round 6: Storm v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2018 - Round 6
Melbourne Storm v Newcastle Knights
AAMI Park, Melbourne (TICKETS)
Friday 13 April 2018

Gates 5pm / NRL 6pm

TL-MEL18.png

1. Billy Slater 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Young Tonumaipea 4. Curtis Scott 5. Josh Addo-carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Ryley Jacks 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Ryan Hoffman 13. Kenneath Bromwich
Interchange: 14. Joe Stimson 15. Tim Glasby 16. Christian Welch 17. Sam Kasiano 18. Brandon Smith 21. Justin Olam

TL-NEW18.png

1. Kalyn Ponga 2. Shaun Kenny-dowall 3. Sione Mata'utia 4. Nathan Ross 5. Ken Sio 6. Brock Lamb 7. Mitchell Pearce 8. Daniel Saifiti 9. Slade Griffin 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Lachlan Fitzgibbon 12. Aidan Guerra 13. Herman Ese'ese
Interchange: 14. Danny Levi 15. Chris Heighington 16. Jamie Buhrer 17. Jacob Saifiti 18. Luke Yates 19. Josh King 20. Jack Cogger 21. Cory Denniss

REF-YELLOW-1000px_1.jpg

Referees: Gerard Sutton, Peter Gough
Sideline Officials: Tim Roby, Belinda Sleeman
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Luke Patten

Feeder team matches
STORM (QRL - Victoria, Easts, Sunshine Coast)
SAT
Pride (NQL) v Easts @ Barlow Park, ISC 1:10pm (CH 9 QLD)
Redcliffe (BRI) v Victoria @ Dolphin Oval, Colts 2:30pm
Pride (NQL) v Easts @ 1300SMILES, Colts 3:10pm
Falcons v Townsville (NQL) @ SC Stadium, Colts 3:15pm / ISC 5pm

KNIGHTS (NSWRL)
Knights v Cronulla / Newtown @ Cessnock SG, Flegg 1:30pm / ISP 3pm​

Last edited by a moderator:

David brown

Juniors
f**k knows.. If the storm turn up like they did against Tigers they could be looking at 3 losses on the trot...

But yeah storm by 4

Clifferd

Coach
Storm won’t go 3 losses on the trot

Agreed Newy will put up a fight though

Storm 28-14

Spau

Juniors
Knights playing well, but feel like the win against the Broncos took a bit out of them. Storm need a win and will get one here I would think

moffla

Bench
I just don't know anymore. I'll tip us but not with a whole lot of confidence.

The one positive I have from our losses is that they haven't been thrashings, and have been on the back of our stupid mistakes. Mistakes that can be ironed out. However if we play like we did against the Tigers (again), Knights will punish us.

Storm by 8

Vic Mackey

Referee
Can’t see the storm playing that badly 3 weeks in a row. Knights will stay in it but a late penalty will see the storm home 18-10

Valheru

Coach
Knights are greatly improved this season but I don't see too many away wins in them. They have already got one in Canberra, I don't think the same will occur in Melbourne

perverse

Referee
If we bring the same attitude that we brought in for Brisbane then I can actually see us winning this game. The Storm haven't found their stride yet.

Storm probably still more likely, you have to assume they'll come good at some point... but this should be a real cracker of a game if we can match Melbourne for effort and the %1ers.

GongPanther

Referee
After that issue with Bennett,the Storm players might be exausted from all the laughter during the week. Maybe the Knights by 50.:)

TheFrog

Coach
The Storm have not missed the finals since having their points stripped 8 years ago, and have only missed the top 4 once in that time. Cronk is gone. Smith and Slater are approaching 35. The younger blokes aren't in the same class. It's been a tremendous run, but now it is finally ending. Hope it was fun.

By the way, they'll probably win this.

Latest posts