What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R7 Thu - Bulldogs 0-6 Roosters @ ANZ

Round 7: Bulldogs v Roosters

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slackboy72

Coach
When the commentators started talking it up as an "engrossing contest" I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this was shit.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
The only thing entertaining about that game was the desperation. I had to mute the sound on 9 because of Captain Obvious Hadley. Bullplods are so bad - how much are they paying Foran to do nothing? Hopoate showed Moylan and Moses levels of commitment to try line defence to let in that Mitchell try. Roosters look lost in attack - you could see the cause of the problem sitting next to the coach in the box. WTF was that shirt that Joey was wearing? Is he off to a rave after the show? That game was basically a demonstration of all the ways not to score a try. Show it to youngsters as an example of what you don't do.

ATOWN2

Juniors
DBisoaRUIAArpRU.jpg

Lambretta

First Grade
I just wish MKR had been on tonight instead tonight!

No one and I mean no one should be desperate enough for distraction that they actually watch MKR

Even though the game last night was a cup of hot fat with a hair on it - it was still 1,000 times more interesting than MKR

Give yourself an uppercut

Iafeta

Referee
That was a truly insipid horrid display of football. Shame shame shame!!!

I watched about 15 minutes before dozing off. The attack from both clubs was God awful. The Bulldogs need to learn to run in first gear. The amount of times I saw them zig zag across field in fourth gear, never committing any defender to break their defensive structure was appalling. Josh Jackson, Adam Elliott, Raymond Faitala Mariner did it set after set. Drop the shoulder and accelerate lads. It won’t hurt when you get tackled.

The sad indictment on Canterbury is old mate Marshall Jr is about the only bloke with zip. Kieran Foreign is a serious plod. You might as well drop anchor and have a sleep before he gets to the defensive line.

I can’t wait for the Canterbury v Parra 0-0 derp off. What round is that merkinry in.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I like watching a low scoring game where great defence shuts down great attacking raids but last nights game was nothing like that. While the Roosters defence was good especially after last weeks debacle against South's, Canterbury hardly threw anything at them to really test it. The Roosters attack is also so disjointed and was continually hampered by dropped ball, that game was 80mins of agony to watch.

I can’t wait for the Canterbury v Parra 0-0 derp off. What round is that merkinry in.

Not long to wait for it. It's in Round 10 and is the Friday night 7.50 pm (AEST) game on 11 May 2018. They come back for a second time to play each other in Round 19 on Thursday 19 July 2018.

big hit!

Bench
did Foran play last night? barely noticeable. I saw woods at first receiver more than foran. and sharon's telegraphed run to the line, wrestle than get the arm free for a pass isn't fooling anyone, if it ever did

Latest posts