What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R9 Sun - Roosters 22-20 Sea Eagles @ Allianz

Round 9: Roosters v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Yep. A different coach wouldve stopped turbo from dropping 3 bombs. Honestly, champ...
I wasn't blaming Tommy T... He's a kid learning his trade... No where near SOO yet..

Barrett is shit, He's been shit since hes started, not just this game

wibble

Bench
Two words. Jack Wighton. He has played fantastically well all year and really cut the errors out.

I shouldn't have left him off the list. He at least deserves to be considered, he has the large body they like, and has been in good touch the last month.

Shame we can't sneak RTS into NSW somehow...

Sphagnum

Coach
The only person on earth who thinks jack Wighton is a fullback is Ricky Stuart, surely.

We've seen more than enough evidence to the contrary over the last few years.

wibble

Bench
I guess the only saving grace for NSW is that Queensland fullback options (except for their 'barbarian' who will never be considered and Ponga who will probably make 18th man or bench at best) are all in marginal form also.

kbw

Bench
Perenara and touchies get Roo$ter$ home in a nail biter. Ive never seen a game with so many forward passes missed and flat/momentum passes called forward. Inept. How Mitchell stays on the field for BLATANTLY taking out a player without the ball and instead RECEIVES a penalty for getting run off the ball (which teams have been able to do for the last 18months) is beyond me.
Home ground advantage is one thing, but that was almost '13 GF rigged

a couple of late square ups and a couple of forward passes in the middle of the field were nothing compared to the external offside that Manly were allowed to use. Perenara had his money on Manly and also let them lay all over the player in the tackle especially in the first half.

Cockosh

Juniors
a couple of late square ups and a couple of forward passes in the middle of the field were nothing compared to the external offside that Manly were allowed to use. Perenara had his money on Manly and also let them lay all over the player in the tackle especially in the first half.
I haven’t had a sook about refs for a long time but perenara must have had his house on manly today.
Anyway glad to get the 2 points. We are a long way from where we need to be. Playing terribly and 2 points shy of 3rd. If we can click at some point anything can happen. Some signs today.

TheFrog

Coach
I haven’t had a sook about refs for a long time but perenara must have had his house on manly today.
Anyway glad to get the 2 points. We are a long way from where we need to be. Playing terribly and 2 points shy of 3rd. If we can click at some point anything can happen. Some signs today.
Perenara is renowned for his bizarre rulings, both ways. Today was no different. The Roosters deserved to win only because Manly were so abysmal in their ball control. Roosters looked like a 9-12 side today, and I only say that because there are so many sides who look 13-16.

horrie hastings

First Grade
That game was like having teeth pulled, Roosters played some dumb football but Manly were abysmal and Perenaras control of the game was diabolical. I feel so flat after the game, felt like a loss even though Easts got the 2pts, kept waiting for the Roosters to click and for something to happen but it didn’t, the full time siren couldn’t blow quick enough, needed a drink after watching that.

Lol yeah sure

Go watch your own team