What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Souths/Bears ISP & Jersey Flegg News

Mixo Joe

Juniors
Thanks for the report Mixo. How did Braidon Burns pull up? I have a feeling we might be needing him for the run home. Probably could do with some more match fitness.
Yeah Fish I was a bit concerned in the first half where he seemed to have a slight limp. Played for the whole game though and pulled up OK. Tried hard made a good run and did his fair share of hit ups. Yes he does need some match fitness.

callmack1

Staff member
Disappointing to hear about the Bears, especially some of the first grade guys. Hopefully, it's just a one off.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Both Rodwell and Johnstone have some work to do defensively looking at their tackling stats they miss a few too many..

I'm sure Seibs will work with them on this in the next off season!

ThingFish

Juniors
For those interested The Bears v Wyong Roos NSW Cup game is on 9 at 1:00pm today.

Will be interesting to see how Kennar and Hiroti are going now we have some outside back injuries. Plus they are fighting for their season after a good win over 2nd place Mounties last week.

Rabbits20

Immortal
For those interested The Bears v Wyong Roos NSW Cup game is on 9 at 1:00pm today.

Will be interesting to see how Kennar and Hiroti are going now we have some outside back injuries. Plus they are fighting for their season after a good win over 2nd place Mounties last week.
Plus Fui too mate if he plays..

ThingFish

Juniors
Shocking start by the Bears. Fui really really quite, I don’t think he’s run it up yet.

We have a good FB in Kavinga. Apparently Seibold has invited him to 2019 preseason. Don’t think he qualifies for this year.

ThingFish

Juniors
Actually I think Fui is playing centre today.

Try Connor Tracey (Awesome speed, awesome strength)

Roosters 6 - Rabbits 6

ThingFish

Juniors
Tracey blows a try with the line open.
Nice .....Tracey gets one back Bears 18 - Goosters/Scummers 6
Bears 20 - Gooster scum 10 20 To go. Lols Scummer missed the kick in front
Turner scores Bears 24 - Scummers 10. The Bears season is still alive. Hawkins has provided the grubber for the last two tries

Lol@scummers kick off goes backwards

Kavinga to Fui to Hiroti great hands. Bears 30 - Scummers 10

Some scummer scored. Bears 30 - scummers 16 8 to go.

Wow son of a scummer Lam kills us 30 - 22

Turner in again Good Guys 36 - absolute scum 22. The Bears are still alive!!

Full Time.

Last edited: