What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 NFL Draft

zombie jesus

Staff member
Going all in on the back of Roethlisberger, he's been itching for big targets since Plaxico Burress and gets 2 in Claypool and Ebron.

Steelers have the runs on the board with their WR scouting so no reason to doubt them here.

T-Boon

Coach
Chase Claypool went a bit higher than expected but only because he was totally under the radar until his combine. Unbelievable athlete. Good pick. A bonus is he will make a lot of plays on special teams from day 1.

Frederick

Staff member
Going all in on the back of Roethlisberger, he's been itching for big targets since Plaxico Burress and gets 2 in Claypool and Ebron.

Steelers have the runs on the board with their WR scouting so no reason to doubt them here.
Was wondering if they might take a punt on Hurts but looks like they have full confidence Ben will be back to his best

shiznit

Coach
Just catching up on it all... delayed my start this morning to get some time in with the kids after pretty much ignoring them yesterday... :joy::joy:

Had to get it in during the 2nd round as we don’t have any picks... :joy::joy:

Michael Pittman Jr gone to the Colts... kids a stud!

I know people are gonna be real down on it but I actually like the Hurts pick by the Eagles... I don’t see him as a straight back up for Wentz... I see him as a Taysom Hill type player who can be a bit of a weapon for Doug Pederson to be creative with.

Latest posts