What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2020 R18 Sat - Roosters 42-12 Knights @ SCG

Round 18: Roosters v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teams will be competing for The Shaun Kenny Dowall Cup

images

That cup must get dropped heaps.

The_Frog

First Grade
Far be it from me to question Sportsbet, but you've got the team running 6th playing the team running 4th, and getting 20.5 start or $7.00 head to head.

A team with 10.5 wins out of 17 considered a one in seven chance (the true chance would be higher because of the house margin) of beating a team with 12 wins from 17. The trouble is, they are probably right.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Far be it from me to question Sportsbet, but you've got the team running 6th playing the team running 4th, and getting 20.5 start or $7.00 head to head.

A team with 10.5 wins out of 17 considered a one in seven chance (the true chance would be higher because of the house margin) of beating a team with 12 wins from 17. The trouble is, they are probably right.

It's a bit deeper than that, look at the team the Knights have put out. This isn't the team that has put them into 6th in the first place, let alone the Roosters might have been higher had they not suffered a poor injury run, which is now largely over.

blue bags

First Grade

the sonny bills factor now, it has changed everything

How many games since Crowe dumped Keary? There’s got to be an anniversary celebration in that at some point.

Thing is the incident happened on January 2016 (and based on available evidence I'd say on the weekend of 16-17 January 2016) yet Keary played out the 2016 season at Souths, so it is hard to pin down to be honest if that is your guide.

Latest posts