What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 Magic R10 Fri - Manly 50-6 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
Don’t be so smug. Your title is no longer assured. A few random bins in a finals game and panthers might actually be beatable

Me being a Panthers fan isn't so relevant. I just never get tired of the Broncos capitulating and their fans melt down, regardless of the circumstances.

Nerd

Bench
The two games tonight have been embarrassing jokes. Manly outplayed and out enthused the Broncos and were deserved winners but what they and the game didn't need was leg up after leg up from Sutton. I get wanting to protect the head of players but some of those calls were AFL like soft. Sutton lost control of parts of the game tonight and that was just embarrassing for Rugby League in general.

skeepe

Immortal
The worst ref screwjob of the Broncos I have ever seen in 28 years of following the sport. I fear for the code with these stank merkins in charge. To have the 50 put on us by such an obscenely one sided ref performance is something I doubt I will ever forgive.

Finding it VERY hard not to fall into conspiracies about Brisbane 2 at this point.

Oh do f**k off.

King hit

Coach
The worst ref screwjob of the Broncos I have ever seen in 28 years of following the sport. I fear for the code with these stank merkins in charge. To have the 50 put on us by such an obscenely one sided ref performance is something I doubt I will ever forgive.

Finding it VERY hard not to fall into conspiracies about Brisbane 2 at this point.
Just imagine if you lived my dad's going for North Sydney for almost 40 years. You would've necked yourself after 1 game.

skeepe

Immortal
Riki and Croker should have been binned and probably would have been any other week to be fair.

The Gamble and Schuster ones were bullshit.

Latest posts