What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2021 RLWC (B) Wk2 - AUS 84-0 SCO @ Coventry

Who wins - Australia v Scotland?

• Australia

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Scotland

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve Davy

Juniors
In all seriousness, we can’t have this in future world cups.
When I was young, the soccer world cup had loads like this.
The union world cup still does and they celebrate it.
I truely understand the reservation, the alternative is a prelimary round, but I am not sure.

Northern

Juniors
When I was young, the soccer world cup had loads like this.
The union world cup still does and they celebrate it.
I truely understand the reservation, the alternative is a prelimary round, but I am not sure.
Maybe you’re right on reflection. I don’t really follow yawnion, but I do remember seeing some blow-out scores in their World Cup.
Having said that, wish Bradford Bulls could play Scotland every week, we may get back to SuperLeague.

Wizardman

First Grade
In all seriousness, we can’t have this in future world cups.
Every sports world cup has some scores like this one. I kinda think the opportunities need to happen......but there has not been one moment in this game that resembles some kind of resistance.......except the set of six defending on the line that I just watched.,....lol.

Harrigan

Juniors
I guess it is the closest person they could recruit that has a connection to Scotland. Better than hiring Blake Ferguson to speak I guess.
To be fair he does a lot of commentary for the BBC and RL in the UK anyway. Hes not just the token Aussie 😂

Latest posts