What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Burns can definitely get the loose carries out of his game. There are plenty of forwards at 22yrs of age that have a lot of improvement in them. Not saying he will move on the same trajectory as say Yeo but they play fairly similar at the same age.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
I reckon in him and Hunt we have the two duddest halves in the comp. Yes they produce the odd good match but are inconsistent most of time. I remain dumfounded why the club forked our squillions for Hunt to be our half when the Maroons only pick him as rake as they regard that as his best position for his skill set..

Re Hunt, under Mary would have agreed with you- spluttered rather than fired consistently. Never looked a confident player. However, Hook produced a masterstroke by making him captain and now he's finally fulfilling his potential and become the matchwinner we paid all that money for- we've lost Dufty and the threat from Hunt's running game is going to be even more important to us in 2022.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Re Hunt, under Mary would have agreed with you- spluttered rather than fired consistently. Never looked a confident player. However, Hook produced a masterstroke by making him captain and now he's finally fulfilling his potential and become the matchwinner we paid all that money for- we've lost Dufty and the threat from Hunt's running game is going to be even more important to us in 2022.
There’ll also be a lot more spark from the 5/8 position next year. I also don’t think we’ll miss Dufty that much either Sloan is going to be a gun

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
There’ll also be a lot more spark from the 5/8 position next year. I also don’t think we’ll miss Dufty that much either Sloan is going to be a gun
One of Hunt's strengths is his durability- Sullivan, at this stage at least, has been a bit injury prone- until we bed down what is likely to be quite a different backline next year, Hunt is going to be very important for us.

thebigredv

First Grade

BIG RIG

Juniors
I personally believe we will go to market for a couple outside backs

Braidon Burns was rumoured a while back but if Hook is looking for a veteran there may be a few around

j0nesy

Bench
The pack is starting to take shape
8. Molo
9. McCullough
10. Burgess
11. Sua
12. Sims
13. DeBelin

14. Lawrie
15. Maguire
16. Kerr/ Fuimaono

18. Faamasili
19. Burns
20. Alvaro
21. Ford
22. Ellis

We have some serious depth there. Also 1 or 2 promising young blokes coming through in Josh Coric and Jackson Shereb

BLM01

First Grade
The pack is starting to take shape
8. Molo
9. McCullough
10. Burgess
11. Sua
12. Sims
13. DeBelin

14. Lawrie
15. Maguire
16. Kerr/ Fuimaono

18. Faamasili
19. Burns
20. Alvaro
21. Ford
22. Ellis

We have some serious depth there. Also 1 or 2 promising young blokes coming through in Josh Coric and Jackson Shereb
I dont think Ellis will be resigned either

Latest posts