What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2023 Crowd Watch

Vibing

Juniors
Some interesting matches next week , some origin depleted sides will trott out in some important games

all based on fine weather

Fri Cowboys V Penrith 20K
Sat Newc V Roosters 20K
Parra V Manly 20K
Tigers V Storm 10K
Sun Sharks V Bulldogs 13K sellout

83K , 16600 average

Frank Burge

Juniors
Some interesting matches next week , some origin depleted sides will trott out in some important games

all based on fine weather

Fri Cowboys V Penrith 20K
Sat Newc V Roosters 20K
Parra V Manly 20K
Tigers V Storm 10K
Sun Sharks V Bulldogs 13K sellout

83K , 16600 average
I think Parra game will be closer to 25k the corporate side has been sold out for 3 weeks and it’s hard to get seat in the lower Eastern side , combined with our first good time slot for crowds for the year.

Just bought tickets for todays game
Pax just under 39k

Wow! What was it exactly?

Could this game nudge out the traditional ANZAC Day game as the biggest in Sydney this year?

Would be a pretty big deal as neither team is in the top 8, it’s only in its second year of scheduling (for Bulldogs vs Eels) and there is no complementary event like the Royal Easter Show to drive a big crowd.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I think Parra game will be closer to 25k the corporate side has been sold out for 3 weeks and it’s hard to get seat in the lower Eastern side , combined with our first good time slot for crowds for the year.
Old boys day as well next week.

Parramatta celebrating the 1980's premiership teams.

As its the 40 year anniversary of the 3-peat completion back in 1983.

Should get yeah close to 25k i reckon.

Frank Burge

Juniors
No way I would ever have predicted that!
Even if it just 35000, that will be an excellent result!
Since they haven’t rotated hosting rights , if this is going to be an annual bulldogs home game on the public holiday they should give Eels members a discounted entry price ( I would say free entry but I don’t think we could give them reciprocal rights with the capacity at Commbank).

Harry O

Juniors
I'm a happy Turkey just bought 5 tickets for 50 buckaroos. There's some really nice people on this planet. His Pax says 25k, probably get 40k today🙏